The Boy and Girl From the Future?!

*Third Person*

Goku lands on the ground looking at the two answering again, "Um... No... You really don't know them?"

"They knew when and where you would arrive..." Bulma answered unable to finish.

The two teens looked away unable to meet anyone's eyes. Goku questioned, "Really? That's weird. Then again Frieza discovered my ship and somehow knew when that I was heading for Earth... Oh yeah defeated Frieza and his gang? I felt very large Kis'!"

He turned to Namekian and then to the saiyan prince asking him, "Was it you Piccolo or you Vegeta?"

Piccolo gave him a short answer, "It was that boy and girl... That boy dealt with Frieza and as she dealt with the big guy instantly destroying them... and they both came super saiyans just like you..."

Bulma asked him trying to understand, "Y...you mean... You don't know who they are at all?"

This shocked Goku questioning, "....Super Saiyans!!?"

He looked at the two impressed answering excitedly, "I didn't know there were any other super saiyans! You're both really strong for your age!"

Vegeta sets up and yells at Goku making him stop, "It's impossible there are no other Saiyans besides the ones standing right here!"

Goku tilts his head thinking about in responding, "Oh... Who cares? They are both super saiyans."

Bulma laughs stating, "You're always been careless..."

The girl that had been quite stepped forward, with a bow to Goku asking with head down, "Actually Son Goku-san..."

Making everyone turned toward her, "We have a few things to tell you..."

Goku looked their noticing the tarried old uniform that she was wear was large almost to big for her. His eyes went wide noticing the power pole on her back before she stood up. Before his eyes turned to look at the boy had the same straight at him.

Yamcha seemed to answer the rest of the groups question, "Why can't we know about it?"

He turned to his friends smiling telling them, "Sorry, guys... please wait here for a moment."

The two turn and take off into the air with Goku following her eyes mostly on the girl. Leaving his friends and son left in confusion staring after the three.

The two lead Goku to the other side of the crater that Goku's ship made before landing Goku not far behind them. The boy turned to Goku telling him, "Over here"

Goku smiled at the two telling them gratefully, "I should thank you both... for taking care of those bad guys... I really should have finished the job on Namek!"

"Actually, you could have defeated them easily, but because there wasn't enough time... We just had to act..." The boy told Goku with a smile.

Goku spoke up to the two strangers, "Yeah... Frieza's ship got here so quickly. I guess they still hadn't learned... I was about to deal with them when you two showed up."

The two gave him skeptical looks at him before the girl spoke up asking him, "But, you were three hours late...?"

Goku lifted his arms and shook his head answering her, "Nope... I learned a new technique!?"

The girl eyes seemed to start sparkling after his told them that asking in interest, "A new technique!?"

Goku lifts his finger before winking at answering her, "Yes... It's called Shukdan Idou"