Trunks and Go-Go Story: The Lone Warriors

Two laughing children's voice could be heard as a boy calls, "Go-Go! Look! I got you!"

A boy looking like mini Goku yells jumping to land on a girl that look like a mini Chi-Chi. Easily dodged and piked his head saying, "I will again big brother!"

"No, far you cheated!" He turns to her with a pout.

She laughed as a women voice called to them, "Go-Go! Gotten! Come eat! Grandfather just arrived!"

The turned to a women standing in the doorway. She was Chi-Chi but she had seemed to be very old. Next to her was a man with a horned hat. They turned and said, "Race you!"

They giggle and take off only for a growl to be heard. A green bug like creature appeared grabbing onto the children's Grandfather. It laughed and spoke in a very creep voice, "I thought I sensed high energy..."

"LET go of my father you! Before I...." Chi-Chi starts to scream only to be stabbed through the chest.

He started to drink her and said licking his lips, "If I can't have Goku at least I can have his family. Especially, sense your son looks just like him dad!"

She looked down and back up as she slowly was started to be dried out saying reaching for her children, "r...r.. u..."

Go-Go and Goten froze with tears in their eyes screaming, "Mom!!!"

"Yo...yo...you... mon...st...er...!!" Their grandfather screamed with tears in his eyes and trying to hit the creature that he held.

"Poor Ox King... Don't worry..." He says before his tail stabbed him in the back and he did the same thing to him.

He slowly started to be sucked dry and said to kids that hadn't moved, "G...g...go..."

"Goten!" Go-Go screamed at started pulling a dazed boy into the forest.

The creature after it was finished said, "Ooo! A chase! Dinner on the go! How exciting!"

"Go-Go! Mom is back their! We need to go back! Stop!" He yelled at his sister desperately trying to get free.

She yelled snapping back, "That thing took them! We need to find Gohan! He'll save us!"

"We ever meet him before as he's never been around!" Goten snapped back pulling his hand away.

She looked back as they both had tears in their eyes. Just for the monster laugh to be heard in the forest. They looked around clearly scared as Goten told his sister, "Run... I'll... I'll distract him..."

"What... no! I won't leave you behind!!!" She yelled shaking her head at him only for the creature to appear.

He looked at the two young children said, "Aw... That quite touching... It don't matter who's first... You'll both be my food just like your presious mom and grandfather... I wonder how Goku's going to react that his whole family in heaven with him. I'd love to see his face."

The two glare at it. Making the creature laugh and goes to grab Go-Go only to Goten to be I'm her place as his tail hit his neck. Only his head to turn said, "Need to move fast! Gohan almost he..."

"GOTEN!!!" Go-Go screamed at the sight of her twin brother. Only for Cell to be shocked as tail was ripped off. He screamed looking to see the young girl who's hair was golden and eyes blue. She held the mummified Goten in her arms. He laughed at that with a smile, "I seem to have made a little super saiyan..."

"Mmmm..." It started to says as it's tail flapped around only for him to turn with an angry expression

He turned to the child with a smile and said, "You'll be mine! Tell next time..."