Chapter 17 - Other Side

It's the long awaited day of Toman's meeting. I was sitting on a swing while waiting for Takemicchi in a playground near to the Musashi shrine. 

I will have to congratulate him for being assigned the captain of the first division and also listen to his shock of Hanma being present there. But more than that, I have to ask him a favour..

As I swing aimlessly and look down on the ground, I see a pair of shoes in front of me. Expecting it to be Takemicchi, I enthusiastically look up, only for my smile to disappear.

"Hey~ Your smile disappearing the moment you see me, that's kinda rude you know?" The guy with the deep voice talks to me as if we've known each other for a long time.

"Do I know you?" I retort, not wanting to be associated with this man.

"The name's Hanma Shuji." He grins widely and decides to sit down on the swing next to me.

I decide not to say anything and just focus on waiting for Takemicchi.

"Want a cig?" He offers to me while lighting one up himself. 

"No." I sternly reply, taking out my lollipop instead, so as to not be tempted by the smell of cigarette at the side. 

For some reason, whenever this man appeared, it seemed like a part of Skyla's personality was leaking out of me. And I utterly hated this feeling. Thus causing me to get feisty at him.

"Oohh~ Are you following my advice to not smoke?" Hanma laughs with an amused grin while I just sigh.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I still pretend to not know him at all, thinking this would be the best for the future. Don't want no future where I'm all besties with this man sharing cigarettes and all that.

"So pretending not to recognise my face.. hmm.. It's quite unlikely to have forgotten a face like mine though." He smirks. 'Nishinoya wannabe..'  I roll my eyes.

Not getting any sort of response he wanted from the girl, Hanma decided to push his luck.

"Say, what would you do if I wrap my arms around you right now?" 

"Come one step closer and I'll zap you with this taser." I reply, taking my recently bought weapon out and turning it on to show that I wasn't joking.

"...."

"AHAHAHA!" He laughs at me. "You're really quite the feisty one, huh?" 

"Makes me wanna know more about you." He smirks yet once again. 

I stand up, not wanting to deal with this man any longer, when he suddenly grabs my right arm that was holding onto the taser.

"Eh~ Going so soon? At least tell me your name this time." He says while I glare into his eyes. 

"I don't want to." I reply, when suddenly I hear a lot of noise coming from outside the park. I could see the Toman members chatting with each other while walking. 

'Takemicchi, don't come here right now. Not now. Please.. don't say my name-