Chapter 32 - Practice

[ A/N: Thank you all for your kind comments. (┬┬﹏┬┬) <3 ]

________________________________________

I don't remember the exact date Takemicchi returns from the future. The only thing I know is that it was a rainy day.. 

So, before he comes back, I want to try every possible thing I can think of to reduce the casualties during the battle with Tenjiku. 

Well at least that's what I was planning but...

"You're too slow!" 

"You're rushing too much!"

The two boys in front of me are arguing with each other, both of them refusing to concede. We were in the back garden of my house, with my dad who had just went back in again.

"Aoi is better at coordinating than you!" The tall boy folds his arms and huffs in annoyance.

"Hah? You're the one who's bad at it!" The shorter one retorts.

"Hakkai, Angry..." I can't help but sigh at the sight in front of me. 

I remembered that during the fight with Haitani brothers, Hakkai and Angry get seriously injured. So, to prevent that from happening, I wanted to help the two of them build their coordination while fighting.. 

"Suzuki! This guy's just too bad at it! Why are we even doing this in the first place?!" Angry complains to me.

"Aoi, I can't coordinate with a guy like this! You're way better." Hakkai argues as well.

"Guys.. it's not like I'm particularly good at coordinating." I say to the two of them in a tired manner. It was natural to feel fatigued as we've been practising for around three hours already. 

"I'm not better, you guys just naturally suck at coordinating." In a monotonous voice, I attack the two of them with facts. 

"Hey!" The two boys protest together but I shush them.

"The babies of the family! Hakkai! Angry! Yuzuha and Smiley won't be there always! You guys need to be independent. Even me who is new to fighting is already able to find faults in your coordination. Imagine if you guys ever fought a stronger opponent. You could get seriously hurt!" 

"But why do I need to coordinate with him?" Hakkai points at Angry with a frown on his face and Angry mimics the same expression. 

"I don't want to do it with you too!" 

"Guys!" Before the fight could escalate again, I stop the two of them. "You guys are basically like my brothers now, aren't you? That's why, I want you guys to be able to work well with each other." I mediate in between. "If you think of me as a sister, can't you do this for me?" Activating my best possible puppy eyes, I pout at the two. "I don't want you to get hurt."