2.

At the BTS dorm.

Jin POV

I was in living room watching TV when two of my members slash soulmates yes we 7 are eachother soulmates we have one more soulmate but we haven't found him/her yet. So anyway two of them hobi and Tae came running to me sat near me which could only mean two things either they want some affection of they are in trouble and need me to help them.

Jin: what is it this time?

Tae: wan cuddles...

Hobi: same ..

And thus wht we did Hobi brought blankets and we sat there on the couch cuddling each other.

Tae: u guys remember the story of the hidden Princess ?

Jin: ya she chose to live a normal life so tht she can be like everyone else and experience normalcy and also if she ever have to take over the throne she will know and be able to rule according to wht the people needs.

Jh: she will be 18 this year right. She is younger than all of us but is also more responsible and mature than most.

Tae: do u think we will be able to meet her ?

Jin: don't know but even if we did meet her we won't be able to recognise her since not many knows how she looks...

RM& Jk: how who looks..

Jin: damn u scared us

Jh: we were talking abt the hidden Princess.

Tae: how cool it would be to meet her right ? But Jin hyung is also right we most prob won't recognise her since we don't know how she looks

RM: ya we don't know. But I'm sure we will meet her one day. After all the Princess may reveal herself once she finds her soulmate and the soulmate is  royal . And they most probably will be . Royals having non royal soulmates are rare.

V: ya but I don't think she will reveal herself willingly but she won't have an option if her soulmate is royal. 

RM: anyway it passed midnight so let's all go sleep yoongi hyung and jimin are already asleep.

Jk: can I take my teddy bear in our case our Tae bear to sleep with me don't wanna sleep alone today

RM: can I join ?

Jk: ya then let's sleep together in the room which was made for all of us to sleep together.

Jin: that's good idea I'll go call the other two you guys go and set up the bed and stuff and change to PJs

All: kk we will be in there come quick kk?

Jin: yup