38.

The next 8 months passed by faster than Alex could imagine with constant visits from her 7 husbands and the constant pampering from everyone at the palace and the constant well wishes her people send her . As it neared her due date she was sure she will miss being pregnant , miss the feeling that she is never alone at any moment but at the same time she couldn't wait to meet her lil baby girl. Yes in her last scan she found out she was having a girl. A little princess and she nd the 7 couldn't have been happier.

_______________________________

Right now she was in her room along with Jungkook , Suga and Namjoon who was the  biological father of the baby. Ya they had done a prenatal paternity test as per the request of royal court and the guys parents but all 7 of them had promised to love the child equally no matter who's child it was gonna be. The other 4 of them were coming in the next day as Alex was approaching her due date and the baby could come at any time. And they didn't want to miss the birth but looks like the baby had different plans as ,

Alex and the 3 of them were happily sitting there talking about the baby and other stuff when suddenly Alex felt something wet seeping down her maternity gown custom made by the royal tailors. And Jungkook felt it too since Alex was currently sitting on Jungkook's lap. And he looked alarmed.

Jk: Love... Is tht ?

Al: ya and it starting to fucking hurt

She replied gripping onto his arms which were wrapped around her ...

Jk: guys... Change of plans baby's coming.

Nj: what but the due date was in another 5 days.

Jk: I know but we can't say tht to the baby go quickly call the gynaecologist and inform other I'm taking her to the room arranged for her delivery.

Nj: kk you tht .

With tht the three of them scattered Jungkook carrying Alex taking her to the room arranged for the birth while Namjoon rushing to inform the gynaecologist and Yoongi rushing to inform her parents and the other members about Alex being in labour.
And as soon as the guys got to know about it they immediately informed their managers and went home rechecking their luggage while the Alex mom and dad immediately send the private plan to bring the 4 of them to the palace at the earliest. And then rushed to their daughter.

Only Namjoon was allowed to be inside the birthing chamber along with the doctor and nurse. The rest was waiting outside . The labour last around 3 hours and after a agonizing 3 hours a small cry was heard informing everyone there about the baby being finally born . The former king and queen had huge grins plastered on thier faces , while the case was same with the two soulmates waiting outside their eyes were also welling up with tears due to the immense happiness they were feeling the Alex's parents congratulated the two and once the nursed declared they can come in and see the child they pushed the two of them inside saying they deserve to have a moment with just themselves.

When they went in the doc and nurse exited and they saw Alex was passed out due to exhaustion they assumed and then they noticed Namjoon on the near by sofa holding their lil baby girl his condition was similar to them with a huge smile on his face and his eyes filling with tears

They both first gave Alex a kiss on her forehead and then walked towards Namjoon and the baby.

Sg: our baby...

Nj: ya...

Jk: she's finally here ....

They both sat on either sides of joon just admiring the tiny angel in his arms. 10 minutes or so later Alex's parents also entered. Congratulating Namjoon too and also looking at their grandchild and carrying her for some time.