33.

It's been around a couple of weeks since the 8 soulmates had gotten married and this 2 weeks the 8 of them were savoring every moment they have together since they had to seperate for short and long periods constantly from now on BTS members had their career  and a life surrounding it back in South Korea while Alex had her responsibilities there in Spain as the Queen of Europe. So meeting each other whenever they want was going to be hard but they were ready to try and work it out to their best cause they all respected the other person's wishes and we're ready to try and work this out.

_______________________________

It was already evening and for the 8 soulmates it felt like time went by so much Faster than what they would have preferred but this was already planned and arranged the 7 men had to go back to Seoul. And right now Alex was here at the private airport landing strip reserved for royalty and those associated with the royalty. She was here to see her soulmates off to Seoul.

Al: have a safe journey guys and don't forget to call me as soon as you guys get there ok.

Jm: damn don't worry Alex we won't forget ok we will face time as soon as we land and get into the vehicle arranged for us.

Al: ya I know you guys won't forget but I am reminding you just in case by any chance you got tired or busy and forgets it.

Jin: damn baby calm down we are gonna be ok and your the youngest among us , our baby soulmate but sometimes damn babe you sound like your the oldest always taking care of us making sure we are ok. And we are all fine with that as long as you don't forget to take care of yourself too. And sometimes let us take care of you ok that's what older soulmates are for right. Also one more thing I'm saying this cause I don't know when I'll see you next but remember you may be brought up to believe no matter how hard it is you must have everything under control and you should not show doubt when it comes to certain matter especially royal matter. But remember one thing , it's ok to make mistakes you learn from it and you have alot of time to learn too. Your 21 your still learning many things. That too in a way alone. So when you feel like the pressure is too much just calm yourself down ans give us a call even if it might be in the middle of the night for either of us or even when it could be practice hours for us and we promise we will be there . We may not be with you at all time physically , but we will be always here in your heart ans just a phone call or face time away. Never forget tht.

Al: thnq Jin that means alot , and truth be told I'm really scared about everything that's going to happen even Edward had received a lil bit more training to be a king while I did I received all the training a royal should have but not enough training to be a queen so I'm scared to make mistakes but like you said I know you guys will be here to help me one way or the other. And rn that's all the reassurance I need. 😊🥺

Jm: ok that's it this calls for a group hug come in everyone

And like that they hugged each other as tight as they could and when it was time to let go they it with heavy hearts and when finally BTS had left for Seoul, Alex went back to the palace already starting to miss them