Bonus 1

9 yrs later

Elandra was growing up to be a beautiful and mannered young girl and her royal school vacation was coming up and Seokjin and others wanted to take Elandra back home for a trip but Alex wanted to sent Ellie's Royal maids and her personal guard  with them but Seokjin was especially against this as he wanted this vacation to be opportunity for Elandra to live the life of a normal young girl not as a princess.

Jin: Alex why can't you just let her go for once with us without any maids and guards and such royal requirements.

Al: because she is a royal Jin , she is a princess , the next heir to the throne. She need to learn proper manners no matter where she is.

Jin: yes I know she is a princess the future queen at that. But you yourself have said a good ruler should have experience living with the normal people and know their struggles too.

Al: I know that Jin but she is just 9 she still have time to learn all that at least till the age of 15 or 16  she need to be groomed as a proper royal after than you guys can take her for experiencing normal life and all till then if she has to go some where outside the palace ground she needs her guard and at least one of her maids with her . And if she going outside the country she needs to bring and guards and maids and sometimes royal instructor too. And the royal family at there should be informed too

Jin: Alex I understand whatever you saying but one thing you should remember is that she is not only your child , she not just a princess she is our daughter too she needs to learn not everything will be at her finger tips as she wishes everytime.

Al: she doesn't need to learn all that right now leave all that for when she is older .

Jin: ALEX!!! why can't you just agree with me you may be the queen or whatever but I'm your soulmate and older than you . So this time what we say goes understand . I have all the right to take her with me without all this royal requirements.

Al: why can't you understand Jin what I'm saying I'm not hold-

Jin: ALEX!!!!

Alex had fainted while she was replying to Jin. So he immediately took her to the palace physician and he had informed the others too and they all soon reached the physicians chamber.

Phy: oh good afternoon his highness es .

Nj: how is Alexandria ?

Phy: ahh her highness is alright there is nothing wrong.

Jin: then why did she faint ?

Phy: ahh king Seokjin.. worry not her highness faint because she is expecting once again. And maybe the stress got to her.

Jk: she is pregnant ?

Phy: she indeed is King Jungkook.

Jm: maybe we should just agree with her this time. We don't want her to stress out about Ellie right.

Nj: I agree as much as I want to give her a normal life we will still have other opportunities for that. Right now our focus should be making sure Alex is strees free as possible.

The other guys also agreed with.

_______________________________

So that's what they did the 7 seven of them plus Elandra and some maids and her personal guards all set off to Korea their first destination was Seoul. And they had spent around 3/4 days there exploring different stuff . And then set off to meet each of their families and it was safe to say each of Elandra's grandmas and grandpas spoiled her with food and tiny gifts. And Elandra especially loved it since she hadn't received much grandparents love since both of Alex's parents had passed away when Ellie was around 2 and 3 yrs old.... she also got to visit her favourite uncle among the royals. Heesung they had spent some days at the Korean Royal palace too spending time with Heesung, Hyunjin, their 3rd soulmate Miya and their young son Heli .