26.

Next morning itself a private jet was sent to bring the Princess and her 7 soulmates to the Royal palace of Europe located in Spain. Each of them wore black to show their grief over  the dead of the King and Queen but more over to show the grief of losing a family member. Edward and Stephanie's funeral took place the same day at evening they were buried together side by side in a location which would never be released to the public . Alex was having a war with herself trying not to cry but soon as she reached inside her own room a dam broke lose in Alex's pretty lil eyes. She cried her heart out yet again still having trouble processing and believing the fact tht her little brother and his wife. She was never gonna see him again , just being himself with his sister. She was having trouble accepting his death which was too soon .

___________

The next day came too soon for Alex as she just wanted to stay in yesterday nd grieve over her brother's and his wife's death but she couldn't do tht , she had responsibilities now she had to address the crowd and assure them everything is going to be alright. Now she was left with no choice she had to take her place on the throne which was rightfully hers but she couldn't even imagine such things it was too soon. But she had no choice she was given a couple more days grieve then she along with her soulmates were to start visiting different countries to get the blessings from the royals and rulers of each nation. Now she had a time limit for her marriage with her soulmates which was in the next 2 weeks.

_______________________________

Alex was in the  balcony on West wing of the palace looking out at the horses and birds and guards rushing here and there when she felt a presence behind her.

Grndm: Alexandria…

Al: Grandmother what can I do for you ?

Gm: Alexandria we are all grieving about our kings death but we have to move forward . So I think u should rlly start all the visits to the royal palaces soon .

Al: u may be grieving the death of your King. But I'm grieving the death of my brother . But don't worry about the visits . Ill start that soon enough don't want to be too much of a disappointment in the council's eyes for loving my brother.

Gm: good then let me take my leave.

Alex was really angry but understood a tiny bit where she is coming from. To ensure the stability of a nation is the duty of its ruler. So taking over of a official ruler is necessary. And after all being a princess she has responsibilities to her nation. And she had already promised the nation and the council that if by any chance her brother can't be king then she will take her place on the throne without second thought but she just wished the situation was different.