29|incalescent

incandescent:(adj.) Growing hot or more ardent; set ablaze

) Growing hot or more ardent; set ablaze

⚠️Warning ⚠️ :
extreme cursing

I kick my heels away from my aching legs.

I wanted them to return me home but Emilio wanted me to go with them.

I tried to fight back but with him, it is no use.

From the moment Alessandra saw how we danced at the ball, she couldn't stop giving me her smirks not to mention her winks whenever I looked at Emilio or he did.

Her suspension grew bigger when we disappeared at the bathroom, she realized something had happened from Emilio's jealousy to my flush when I rejoined them.

I can still feel his lips, his touch. My pulse quickens every time I remember the finger fucking.

I enjoyed it to my amazement.

I slide the dress down on my body ready to take a shower.

After I finish, I grab a nightgown and wear it.

They gave me the guest room.

I realised that Emilio had a floor only for himself and the rest for his pairs.

They said that one maid or two are allowed to enter and Alessandra.

Emilio seems to hate her although I know that he doesn't, their cousin relationship is about teasing and mocking the other.

I take a water glass to drink, my mouth dry.

But before I was able to drink, I trip over my heels and spill it over the bed.

"Shit." I facepalm myself. "Where the fuck I am supposed to sleep now?" I whisper to myself.

I yawn feeling sleepy and tired.

I need to see Alessandra right now.

I step out of the room, closing it behind me and looking around.

My first thought is the kitchen, she might be there.

I stride over there, clutching the hem of my dress.

There was a lot of people here, some who worked the others who lived here.

Finally, I spot her sitting on the stool, a drink in her hand.

"Sandra." I reach her chair as I place a hand over the table.

"Valentina." She exclaims I think she is drunk.

"I spilled water over the bedsheets, help me," I whispered looking around to see if there is someone near.

"I will either call a maid to change them or you can take another room. What do you want?" She shakes her head with closed eyes.

"No, can't wait for them to change them, lead me to the room." I hurriedly say.

I grab her a water cup "Drink this for fuck's sake." I shove it to her chest.

She does, standing up.

"Come on." She raises two fingers ushering me to follow her.

We walk, the house, silence took over the place.

"Valentina." She turns her head, a big ass smirk forming on her lips. I know what is coming.

"What happened in the bathroom with you two?" She quake as we took the stairs.

"Nothing." I was praying that she would believe me but being her of course she wouldn't.

"Nothing my ass." She places her hands on her hips dramatically.

"Whatever. Where is the room? It is taking forever." I whine, changing the conversation.

"Here, the last room, there." She points a finger at it.

"Thank you." She smiles and leaves.

The foyer was dark but it was decorated in frames.

As I reach the room, I open it with a gulp. It doesn't look like a guest room, the moonlight reflected the black queen-sized bed in the middle.

It had a Wolfe frame above it.

I sit on it feeling the soft mattress under me.

I yawn as I slide under them, falling into an endless sleep.

ꨄ︎

A big hand circles around my waist possessively.

My eyes are still shut, I attempt to move my hand but I couldn't, something is preventing me.

I blink, trying to figure my surroundings and who the fuck is on me.

It was a black filled room as I take in the details, a warm breath tickles my neck. I shiver at the sensation
Messy black hair head was dipped in my neck.

It was Emilio.

He looked peaceful and vulnerable in his sleep.

I shake him, his did I get in his bed what the hell.

After few shakes, he wakes up.

He raises his head, his sleepy eyes taking me in.

He gives me a lazy smile before it instantly disappears.

"Get the fuck off me." I bellowed as he sits up revealing a very toned and muscled back. I imagined digging my nails in it while-

Stop, what is wrong with me today?

"How the fuck did you get here?" His voice raspy as he stares at me from the corner of his eyes, his head dipped a tiny bit.

"Ask your cousin Alessandra." I stand up to leave, my nightie was raised leaving my red panties on display.

I will kill her.

I adjust them below my ass.

Before I close the room, I turn my head to see Emilio's ogling my butt with a smirk on his face.

"Pervert," I mutter under my breath.

He knew that I caught him red-handed so he shakes his head, chuckling.