34|agowilt

agowilt:(n.) Unnecessary fear

I returned home after our making out session

I loved how he did place his claim on me as I did the same for him. But knowing Emilio I am sure he won't stick to it and fuck around, even if he does, I will do the exact for him and it will hurt.

He said that the sex won't change anything between us although I have a feeling that it will and I am afraid of it.

I sneaked out of their mansion before Alessandra was able to see me because if she did, I will not be able to survive her mouth.

It was hard to get myself out of bed, my body felt exhausted and the sore between my legs is worse.

The mind-blowing sex was worth the soreness I guess.

I reach the bathroom to shower, water streams over me, a warm feeling enveloped me as the hot water stretch my body and hair.

I sweep for my shampoo, spraying some in my hands lathering it into my hair. It is not long before the poles are stirring down the pit and I am conditioning my hair, I grab my black loofah and slather it with my body wash as I brush my whole body parts.

My hand falls to my stomach where Emilio's hands yesterday were touching. As I close my eyes, the memories come rushing to my mind.

The way he was eating my pussy as his life depended upon it and the way he entered me. His groans echoed through my brain and stayed there.

His smile after we finished is breathtaking.

It was making me wet all over again.

I step out wrapping a fluffy towel around after I raise my hair and body.

I grab a pair of grey tank tops and shorts as I brush my teeth.

I will be probably nagging the whole day from my ache.

I enter the kitchen, taking some food to eat breakfast before I remember I had a letter on the bed.

I eat a sandwich as I pass the stairs to my room, opening the door.

It is still there.

I snatch it and read it fast.

Valentina Los Santos Azevedo.

If you kill Emilio Donatiello, you will get the clues you are searching for in return. Think wisely.

What the hell is this now?

For fuck's sake who sent it?

Does Emilio deserve to die for the clues?

No, my heart says.

Yes, my brain argues.

It is a conflict between a heart aka my feelings and my brain aka my logic.

Papa always told me to follow my brain.

So I will.

After I asked Emilio to meet me at the port, I saw a black car following me all the way here.

My heart was beating like crazy and my mind was trying to stay calm although I wasn't.

I came here to sit and clear my mind before he would come.

He was the one assigned to kill me although he didn't.

I stare into the blue sea, it was so peaceful.

My heart skips a beat when I hear the engine of his car.

I clutch the gun in my lap.

"Missed me so much?" He sits next to me, placing a hand on my thigh.

"Of course not." I break my gaze from the sea and look at him.

Seconds pass, we look at each other, I look at his eyes that held the calmness of the sea as he stares at my eyes that held the nervousness and the chaos of the storm.

Silence engulfs us, every second passes the ache in my heart grows.

I stand up as he does the same and I raise my gun, pointing it at his chest directly at his heart.

My actions caught him by surprise but he didn't flinch, he is used to guns.

"You will kill me." The words sounded bitter from his mouth as I swallowed the dryness of mine.

"Yes, I should." Hurt crossed his eyes for a second.

My hands started to shake, I look from the corner of my eyes at the man watching us. They know.

In my case, I say even though they don't deserve Emilio's soul but at least they should rest in peace.

With arguing mind and heart, I move my fingers pressing it as the bullet comes out to meet his chest.