37|bugie

bugie:(n.) Lies (Italian)

This whole time, I had been in a "relationship" with a monster

I can not believe my fucking eyes.

My papa also worked for him, so he knew.

I pace back and forth on the balcony, the sky dark.

The stars piles in it, making art in the way they stood.

I facepalm my head, everything had happened and I was oblivious to it. It moved like water under me, I didn't fucking realise.

After the tape ended, I stormed out of the office, slamming the door shut without glancing at Emilio.

It was so much to handle, everything is falling apart and I am forced to take it in.

Why the fuck had I been involved in this? Like why?

Many questions flood my mind, making it hard for me to think.

Everything is a lie.

My whole life has been a lie.

My true enemy might not be Emilio but it is Se-Sandros Ortez.

That bastard lied to me while holding me, hugging me and fucking me.

My blood boils, I clench my fist.

I want to kick and scream, but I can not because that numbness has taken over.

The door opens, Emilio steps out with something I can not figure in his eyes.

"Leave me alone," I grumble, leaning over the fence.

"This is my house. Remember?" He comes closer to me.

"I am not in the mood for fighting as you can see." I roll my eyes at him.

Silence looms over the air, a comfortable one.

"It is hard but you will get over it." He admits, he now is standing near me, I can feel his scent that I always find fascinating.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. But it still hurts." I sigh.

"Come sit." He taps the couch beside him. I do as he tells me, our thighs almost touching.

"Want some?" He offers a drink. I nod, our fingers brush as he hands me the glass.

I sip, the liquid burning down its path.

"Are you related to that man Sandros shot?" I ask although I might not get an answer.

"He is a close buddy." He doesn't meet my eyes as he keeps looking at the murky sky.

"How close?" I am curious now.

"He was my twin." He finally meets my eyes and I see the tiny bit of pain in them.

My heart aches for him because he had to see his brother die in front of his eyes.

"I am sorry." He doesn't respond. "Why did he kill him though?"

"You are asking so many questions, Valentina." He finished his glass as he stands up.

"Fine don't answer," I muttered.

As I was about to move past him, he clutched my wrist and shoved my body against him, my mouth landing on his.

He slid his tongue in my mouth after he bit my lower lip as my hands grab his hair strongly while he presses our bodies together.

We deepen the kiss until neither both of us loses the ability to breathe.