⁕Ash🖤gray⁕

You wake up. Your dream ends.

You haven't dreamed something so beautiful for ages. In your dream, you met two young men and-

You feel something. Someone.

It was not a dream!

A soft snoring sounds next to you. You blink yourself awake, looking to your right. At the sleeping figure of Pengorou. His black cap has slipped off his head. You can see his hazel brown hair gently covering his closed eyes.

For a moment, your gaze rests on a barely visible cut scar that splits his right eyebrow. You let your eyes wander, further; over his fine eyelashes, down; his masculine features, to his slightly open mouth.

His thinner lips are inviting. Inhale and exhale air slowly.

Behind you, you feel the steady breathing of O-Chi. He lies on your other side. He sleeps more restlessly than Pengorou, murmuring softly in his sleep.

You turn to him. His orca hat covers most of his face. You see his puffy hair sticking out in all directions. Its color is a soft orange, almost reddish.

Close to his chest, O-Chi holds 'Goldi', the fish in the water bag. Its fish eyes are looking at you as if it wants to tell you something. 'Sushi?'

Half asleep, you smile to yourself.

It's too peaceful. You must still be dreaming. More... Just a little longer...

You remember the events of last night; The unexpected visit, the rushed escape, the street festival... Everything seems so unreal.

Nowhere else you could have gone; You went to a huge cherry blossom tree. Your favorite place. In the hollowness of the tree, the three of you are lying at the moment. How did this happen?

How did you come to such an intimate pose with two men?

What is dream, what is reality?

You remember broken pieces.

"Take care of your heart." They smiled, came so close to you.

It was so warm. Their closeness so comforting.

"The lady gets the bed; A bed of flowers for the queen of flowers!"

Did O-Chi decorate the floor with cherry blossoms? Is that why it smells so sweetly and flowery?

"We sleep outside." Pengorou's deeper voice.

"She's freezing. We need to keep her warm!" Warm... yes, that is the voice of O-Chi.

They whispered to you as you fell asleep.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of you." There was something trustworthy in their words; made you feel safe.

How could you fall asleep between two men? Defenseless and naïve. You silly girl. So careless.

Why are you still smiling?

Suddenly wide awake, you hold your breath, remaining still. You don't want to wake the two. You feel them so close.

The space is just enough for the three of you. You had to sleep close together. However, it's not uncomfortable.

The warmth of two bodies surrounds you. Like a protective blanket. A feeling so unfamiliar, yet so exciting.