⁕Lotus🌸Bloom⁕

"We know you are the Maiden of the Lotus."

"That's why you are here with us."

That's what the two said. Their every word cuts into you, stealing your breath, tightening your chest.

O-Chi and Pengorou come closer to you, reach out their hands, want to touch you - but you avoid them. Your eyes look down, your shoulders sink, you keep still.

Your resistance not strong enough for their will to touch you, they finally reach you. Their fingers buried left and right in your hair, caress you.

Peng's dark green eyes the depth. Chi's smile the warmth.

"Because you're you. That's why."

You don't understand. You're stunned.

Your body reacts to their tender touch, your head leaning unwillingly against their hands.

Peng growls softly. "We know the myth... the lies."

Chi becomes sad. "You couldn't have done all that. Not something so horrible. Never."

Their words do not reach you. You are too confused in your blackened mind.

Exhausted, you fall forward, toward them, caught by two pairs of arms. Their blankets slipped off their bodies, you fall against their naked torsos. Skin to skin, heat to heat. Closer than you've ever been to them. Feeling their wild heartbeats against your cheeks.

You are capable of nothing, your body paralyzed by exhaustion - but surrounded by safety.

Reaching behind you, Pengorou zips up the tent, closing it. Seeing silver flash in the night darkness, he grins towards his captain before shielding you from everything and everyone. This moment is meant just for you three.

At the crook of your neck, you feel Chi's breath, whispering softly to you.

"Can I take it off?" Your kimono. It's heavy on your shoulders, dirty and sticky.

Tired, you nod. You don't care anymore.

You feel their hands - one soft, one rough - each pulls one side of the fabric off your shoulders. Exposing you. Revealing your bra.

Your body heat is rising noticeably.

And your heart goes racing.

Whether they're looking at you, in intimate places, you don't know. Your eyes are closed, too sleepy to keep them open.

Aren't they doctors? As such, they have certainly seen many people naked... right?

They lay you down on the mats, facing you. You notice how they lay next to you, move closer to you. How Chi's thinner fingers run over your left shoulder blade, Peng's rougher ones brush lightly across the back of your neck.

They caress you, until you fall asleep between them, under their soothing touch.

The whisper of one of them reaches you into your dream world.

"From mud grows lotus."

~✾~

The Maiden of the Lotus,

this is the beginning of her story.

Once upon a time... there was a girl, young and inexperienced, far too innocent for the dark dangers of the Grand Line.