⁕Dream💔Ruins⁕

"Say... which one of us do you prefer?"

Out of nowhere, Shachi asks you this question, throwing you out of your calm thoughtfulness.

Two pairs of eyes look up at you from your breasts, where their heads still rest. Their eyes sparkle expectantly.

Which one do you prefer? Doesn't that require that you- No!

The situation becomes unpleasant. Suddenly so present their intimate closeness that affects you.

What are you doing here? Again you question yourself and your actions. You are bathing with them. Naked.

Have you no shame?

You want to hide, you want to cover your face. You can't bring yourself to move, you are paralysed with shame. And you feel two hands shielding both of your eyes. Blinding you. Blind with feelings.

Shachi on the left, Peng on the right. The beat of two melodies echoes in your heart. In the triple song of life.

"Why are you ashamed?" Penguin's deeper voice.

Shachi's lighter; "Of us?"

Because it's them.

No other man have you ever let get so close. Not physically, not emotionally. It's shameful because you want more. Much more.

You have pushed everyone away from you, distanced yourself. You've lost yourself, you lost life and meaning. Then they crashed in your life... In them you find yourself again, with them you are you, you can be however you want.

How want you to be?

Fearful and reserved? No. Not anymore. What are you afraid of when there is no danger?

Fear is the delusion of a weak mind.

You close your eyes, take a breath, focus on their touch. The closeness. On the emotion. Is it really shame you feel? What are you hiding from? From them? ...Or from you?

"I..." Your voice becomes brave, "want to see it," you open your eyes. They take their shielding hands off you. Touch you instead on your shoulder.

"See what's in front of me." You look down, meet their gaze. "Will you show me?"

Quietly you speak your wish. "Show me life." Life means to feel. In all depths, with all facets.

Please. Chi, Peng...

"Teach me to love."

You are still walking on thin ice, it is still unclear what is between the three of you. But when the ice breaks and you fall, you know that you will be caught. By two strong arms that now wrap around your scarred back. The stripes of the whips hurt less, begin to heal.

It needs a loving hand. Or two.

Penguin grins confidently. "Who if not a Heart Pirate knows how to reanimate a heart?"