Her Amour makes bad puns

Alright, here is the chapter for anybody who still reads this. XD
Sorry for any mistakes or grammatical errors~
Enjoy ^_^
_______________

"Sebastian! This is an order kill her!"
---

"Yes, my lord", the black haired butler said, as he threw some silver knives at Elaine.

She quickly dodged them and stared at the butler and his master, eyes darting from one to the other.

"What the fu-.. Hell!?" she said.

"Oh~? I'm happy to see that you miss home~" Sebastian's smooth voice trailed off.

Elaine just rolled her eyes and pointed towards Ciel. "You, brat! What was that?"

Ciel just ignored her and said "Sebastian. I remember ordering you to do something."

"Yes, yes, young master. "

Another rain of silverware pelted on Elaine as she swiftly dodged them. Being a demon had its perks. You could look graceful and save your life at the same time.

"Why are you doing this!?!!!" She exclaimed. Elaine was pissed off.

First, she's thrown into this era where people with British accents act like pretentious elites.

Next, she is picked up by this hot guy who is currently trying to make 'new' holes in her. (A/N I'm sorry 'bout that X'D)

"You know what!? Fuck you and your damned butler! I'm outta here!" She yelled as she leapt out of the window behind Ciel's table.

She darted away from the Phantomhive manor, and stopped at a distance where she thought Sebastian couldn't reach.

"Holy cra- woah!" She was suddenly interrupted, as the branch she was standing on broke, and she was forced to land on the ground. Gracefully.

Everybody around her stared at her as if she was some kind of a freak show and some mothers hushed their children as they pointed at her and hustled away.

Then, she realized that she was wearing a tank top over ripped jeans.

Not your average Victorian attire, I must say.

She hurriedly tried to erase her presence but she miserably failed at it. This had never happened before and she was shocked. Now, there was no escape from the ogling eyes and hushed whispers.

A couple of men tried to pick her up, Victorian style, but their attempt was a fail.

She had no idea what to do.

The next second, a big cloak flew on her, out of nowhere, covering her.

"You had forgotten your cloak, Ma'am", a familiar voice said.
She turned around and found Sebastian smirking at her.

"Oh hell no you don't.." She said, before attempting to escape, but Sebastian stopped her.

"If it were me, I wouldn't quite jump around like that out in the streets", he said.

"Obviously! You don't have a crazy demon trying to take stab you to death with silver knives" she snapped.

Sebastian chuckled and said "That may be so. Now, if you please, my Young Master has ordered me to get you back. He wants to ask you about 'things'", he added.

"Are you kidding me? Do you seriously think that I'll go back to that psycho brat?"

"You have absolutely no choice in the matter. You do not want to let go of your life, do you?"

"YOU, will kill ME?" She scoffed. "I may be a girl but I can kick your 'arse' perfectly."

"Now, now, young lady. Women must refrain from such colorful language."

This pissed her off. "You, my dear 'Sir', are sexist!" She said, faking an exaggerated British accent.

Sebastian said nothing. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and asked her to follow him in an alley. She went with him to pry the eyes glued on her off, and he suddenly picked her up, bridal style and 'flew' back to the manor, too swift to be noticed by the human eye.

Elaine struggled as hard as she
could, but to no avail. She was agape with shock and he smirked and said, "You seemed to have realized. My strength is beyond yours."

Upon arriving there, he set her down and lead her to Ciel's study. Elaine had no choice in the matter as the asshole had an array of knives at his disposal.

"Tch! Why must I be caught up in this mess." She muttered under her breath.

Reaching the study, Sebastian opened the door for her and the ravenette entered the room, to see a cocky Ciel, launched on his table with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I thought that you were just another demon after my soul, but seeing as Sebastian is stronger than you, I have found a good use for you.", he said, his blue eye never leaving hers.

"Ciel whatever," she started, "Firstly, I have a name, Elaine Tenebris, I remember telling you that. Secondly you are the rudest and the most arrogant prick, ever. Lastly, what makes your I'msofancy self think that I am willing to be 'of use'?"

Ciel just sat there. His signature smirk disappeared and he quickly regained his scowl.

"Silence! Sebastian, see to it that what I want is fulfilled and you, Ms. Tenebris, are to visit me in my study tomorrow, after your 'session' with Sebastian. You are now dismissed." He said grimly.

"Now look here you fucki-", her cussing session was interrupted as a knife landed beside her feet. She just shrugged and followed a Sebastian as he lead her out.

"Lady-"

"Call me Elaine. Lady sounds gross." She interrupted him.

"If you say so. Now, Elaine, I know that you are from another era. "

"Well duh? I told you that, and?"

"Well, my young master decided that you must 'help' him with some things. In return, you can stay here with us, in the Phantomhive manor. I'm quite sure you don't want to be out in the streets."

"I'm a demon. It doesn't matter where I live. Plus, I was planning to try to find a way to go back. "

"You may stay here till then. "

She smirked. Staying here didn't sound like a bad idea, after all. It was way better than the dirty streets and there was the fact she could shower too, for she loved showers.

"I might.........." She trailed off.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar sound, which was music to her ears.

She ran towards the back door in the kitchen, following the sound, and found what she adored the most in the world.

Sebastian's black cat.

"Oh. My. God. I'm totally staying here if I get to keep him." She abruptly said.

"You like cats too!?" Sebastian said, going OOC.

"So much!", she said.

"Alright, you may get to play with him, but in return.."

"Yeah yeah, I know, now just leave me be!" She said, stroking the cat's fur and blushing as it purred.

Sebastian smiled, but said nothing, and he started to prepare Ciel's dinner.

----
That ending though. Lol
So guys? How was it? Don't forget to vote and comment. I love them!