Her Amour is a big sadist.

Mon Amour is a sadist.

I know this is a short chapter but I'll release another one pretty soon to compensate for this and this chapter isn't THAT interesting but I promise better chapters in the future, this is just the fluff that was lacking. Sorry for any errors and mistakes in the story. Enjoy ^_^

__________________________________________________________________

The light shined down on Elaine's eyelids, as she turned over, shielding her eyes. She could hear the birds chirping which made her sit up, disturbed.

'Maybe I love sleeping too much.' She thought. 'A luxury wouldn't be considered a luxury if overused.'

Needless to say, she didn't need to stretch and yawn like a normal human so she just stood up, stripped naked and proceeded to take a shower. Ciel, being a gentleman, had given Elaine the second largest room in his manor, the largest obviously being his own.

"Wow, whatever the era may be, showers are always a bliss." Elaine exclaimed with a long sigh, with her hands in her silky black tresses.

After dressing in a plain white gown with frills and ruffles, that Sebastian had left for her on the bed while she was showering, she made her way out of the room to the breakfast hall.

Obviously, Elaine didn't need to eat. She went there to meet Ciel who would possibly be eating what humans called breakfast, in there. Prancing along while scoffing at the petty needs of humans, she opened the door only to be greeted by Sebastian.

"Elaine." He said with a smirk. "I've been expecting you."

"I see. Where's Mr. Phantomhive?" She asked with an unamused expression. She figured that just 'Ciel' would be unite rude, now that she was exploiting his hospitality.

She hated Sebastian. Or perhaps even despised him. Demons being a proud and arrogant specie tend to loathe ones holding more power than themselves. Their ego, being bigger than their envy, made them never seek more power for they were quite content with their own.

"The young master does not wake up till another hour has passed this." He said, with his smirk forever embedded in his face.

'He talks quite fancily.' Elaine thought. 'His speech is so tedious that I could reach America in the time he finishes reciting a poem.' She inwardly sighed.

"Mr. Sebastian," She started, "Is it like your fetish to talk more than required?" She asked, earning a muffled chuckle from the butler.

"Well, the expressions I get amuse me." He replied.

"You, are a god damned sadist." Elaine said while looking away.

"I do not know about being a sadist but I assure you, I really am god damned. Now, let us proceed to the task I was assigned with." Sebastian said.

Pinning a startled Elaine's hands to the wall she was leaning on, he lowered his head and whispered in her ear, "Young master said that I could do anything with you. Well, what do you have to say about that."

Elaine smirked as she knew what he was hinting at. "Oh Sebastian. I'd love to."

~Time skip~

"Annh~ You're so beautiful. I've never seen hair so silky." Elaine exclaimed with the eyes half lidded.

"Your eyes are beautiful. The way your heart beats when I'm near you makes me want to have to even more." Sebastian said, his hand on her supple back.

.

.

.

.

"Nyaaaaaan~"

"I thought you only had one." Elaine said with an amused expression, while stroking a white cat.

"Impossible. Luckily, I found a litter outside the manor. They were quite irresistible for me to abandon them." Sebastian replied cuddling with a ginger cat in his arms. Elaine and Sebastian continued to cuddle with Sebastian's group of cats when suddenly a voice boomed out.

"Sebastian!!! Where are you, you imbecile? You're three minutes late!"

"Oh my," Sebastian said with his eyes slightly wide. "I cannot believe that the young master woke up without me urging him to." He said while getting up and brushing the care hair off his tailcoat.

"Please continue to enjoy their company, Elaine. I will now commit to the rest of my tasks."

"Mhm~" Elaine said while burying her face in a cat's back. "Come back soon, Sebastian~"

__________________________________________________________________

Um... How was it?

Don't forget to vote :D

Bai bai.