Sebastian X OC A Demon from 1888

Hello everybody, this is my first fanfic! Im so sorry if there are mistakes or if it is too short! I will fix them later!! This set in 2014 and 1888; SebastianXOC! Enjoyyy~

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroshitsuji or any of it's characters but the OC is obviously mine.

Her eyes flicked around as she saw people passing below her. She was bored. Very bored. She leaped off the branch she was lounging on, her supple body seamlessly gliding through the air, and landed on the pavement below her.

Nobody seemed to notice such a conspicious act. She was like the air. She could erase her existence as well as re-create it. Really.

She walked down the street and stood in front of an old and broken down flower boutique, 'Rose'.

She walked in, and saw an old woman arranging a bouquet of gladioli and red irises. She cleared her throat and the woman turned around with a startle.

"Elaine!", she exclaimed. "What a pleasant surprise. Now, when was the last time I saw you?", she asked.

"Hello, Ms. Rose" said the tall, red eyed, ravenette. "I came by a few days ago, did you forget?" she laughed.

"Oh dear, my memory must be failing me.---Look! A new creation!" exclaimed the old, blue eyed lady as she held up her bouquet.
Her crinkled eyes shone with delight.

"It's beatiful, Ms. Rose" Elaine said.

"It reminds me of your eyes, Elaine, dear... Such a unique and pretty colour... It's about time that you find a suitor. A beautiful woman like you would delight any man. As the young ones these days say, you are quite gorgeous".

"Thank you, Ms. Rose... And I will think about it... I must go now, I just came to check up on your health. You look good." Elaine flashed a smile and left the shop.

'Suitors..' she thought, 'as if someone would marry me after knowing what I truly am... gorgeous is totally opposite to my hideous true self'... Heh~

She walked towards a huge apartment building that looked quite expensive.

'Nothing to do here, might as well sleep..' she thought as she entered the building. The keeper blushed as he saw her walk past him. I mean her oh so fabulous self, as she walked past him (//*slapped*)

She stepped into the elevator and pressed '69' on the control panel. A man was already inside the elevator befor she stepped in.

"Sixty nine? That's the same as me." the man said.
Elaine said nothing. She just smiled at him and looked away.

Suddenly, the man was upon her. He placed his hands on the elevator wall beside her and said, "You are quite beautiful, aren't you? Your hair is like black silk and your eyes like rubies. I am rich, want to become my woman? I have a wife, but meh~ She's ugly."

Elaine glared at him, and replied "If you don't want to get hurt, move."

The man just smirked and continued to hover over her.

"Quite the feisty one aren't you? Well, that makes me like you even mo-"

He was cut off as she jabbed him in the stomach. He coughed and doubled over on the floor. The elevator reached it's destination and the doors opened. Elaine walked out leaving the man on the floor.

Elaine walked down the pasageway towards her room and opened the door. A soft 'meow' greeted her as she smiled and picked up a white Turkish Angora and hugged it. "Oh Morte, I missed you sho mooch~!"...

*******************************************************************************************************************

And.. this is how it ends... I AM SO SORRY IF IT WAS BORING! TRUST ME, IT GETS BETTER! PROMISE!!This is my first story... Wattpad was pretty easy to use lol... please rate it and follow me!! <3 Dark~