She meets him her amour.

21 reads!!! woooahhhh!!! I luvv u guys!! I couldn't stahp myself so here is the next chapter... I am so sorry for any mistakes or errors! Enjoyy~ <3

Disclaimer: I never owned or will own Kuroshitsuji or any of it characters (Except if Yana Toboso bequeathes them to me)

The next day, Elaine woke up on her couch, with Morte breathing softly on her abdomen. She sighed softly as she shoved the cat away and rose, her hands up in the air, as if trying to find something to grab on to. 'It's been a few years since I've fallen in such deep a slumber... Sleep sure feels good', she thought.

'A Demon, that is what she was...Elaine Tenebris, a hideous and vile creature, proclaimed to possess no such a definite thing as 'emotions'.

This was not true.

A demon gets bored easily. It needs something intriguing to be enthralled with. To them, a superficial diversion such as entertainment has no purpose, yet that is the only thing capable of preventing them from losing their "sanity".

They feel greed, love, lust and a possess a great deal of pride but as compared to a human's emotions, their feelings are negligible, or so they want others to believe.

Elaine had eaten a good deal of souls at a bank heist where many people were killed, so she wasn't hungry. Now, she could go a few decades without souls.

Elaine came out of the shower and put on a black sundress. Her raven hair was short at the back with long bangs in the front. Her skin was as white as porcelain. She had her ears pierced and wore diamond studs in them. Her eyes (or rather orbs lmao) were kinda reddish. They were the most enchanting feature she had.

Anyone who looked at her would be stunned at how ravishing she looked. She groomed herself well but she never cared about fashion. According to other people, she looked good even while wearing a deer hat~

She grabbed a few possessions, arranged them in her bag and set out.

Elaine was rich, even though she did not work. She had been adopted by a business tycoon who claimed that she looked like his dead wife when she was young.

When Elaine was young, she was wandering around dark alleys to find gullible souls to eat. Suddenly a man appeared out of nowhere and proclaimed her as his daughter. Elaine regarded the occurrence as good luck and was happy to be accepted into riches. She was spoiled even though she never was willful. Her 'father' was capricious and would gift her random things at random events. A yaoi manga collection, the latest iPhone, Grimmjow plushies, you name it.

Elaine was happy, but she was bored. She was a demon, and fanciful human whims did not please her (except the yaoi, for it pleases even the most unsatisfied souls).

She needed someone who understood her. Someone who loved her for who she was. Someone her own kind, with the same magenta eyes and black slits.

Elaine was walking in a park near her building, where she used to go when she was bored and saw something sparkle through the clear waters of a the lake in the park.

Something about that mysterious sparkle intrigued her. She felt an anomalous emotion of curiosity which urged her to dive in, which she did. ((a/n I hate this 'englishey' language. I just can't stahp))

After surge of aberrational events, she opened her eyes to find herself on a patch of grass. A man, about 6'1" tall was curiously peering down at her, and oh man, he was gorgeous! She would have blushed if she was a normal human.

He looked quite like herself except for the fact that he was flat, proving his gender.

He smiled at her and asked, "Quite an odd place to be sleeping, isn't it? Would you like some help getting up, my lady?"

********************************************************************************************************************

Omg!! its Sebby!! and he is flat!! XDDD Did you guys like it? Please comment any suggestions or recommendations! And my English... I shall improve it. and by 'improve', you guys know what I mean... Hopefully.
Cheers,
Dark~