Ananditha

Abhi, who just returned from the US, didn't want to sit in his dad's chair. Instead, he chose the ground level job - journalism, in his own company. His first investigation project leads him to the small tribal village Pasheni. Six deaths at once and many more in the subsequent years terrified the people. No one dared to enter the forest owing to the mysterious creature. After arduous attempts, Abhi hits the core of the forest only to find it was no creature but just a normal girl.

How did she end up there?

Is she the culprit or a victim?

How is this strange puzzle going to affect Abhi's life?

***

This is the blurb of my new book Ananditha. I hope you liked it and give it a chance. It's my first paperback publication. I wouldn't have the courage to publicize my work if not for my Wattpad readers. I cannot thank you enough for that. You are as much a part of this journey as I am. The book is available for sale on amazon as well as flipkart. I really hope you support me through this new phase as well.

Take a look at this Ananditha on Flipkart
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/Ym!mpsNNNN

Check this out: Ananditha by Prasanna Yadav https://www.amazon.in/dp/1685237347/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_imm_3K5EX6T4N3VKDDERAJ70

Or you can simply search for 'Ananditha' in both sites.