Chapter 9

(Her outfit

(Her outfit. Ignore the very rude finger.)

(Make up)

(Make up)

Bonnie's POV:

I woke up in a dark room, it took me a moment to realise it was my new room, I rolled out of bed and hobbled my way into a bathroom. My ankle was killing me and it's what day two? Three? So I've still got another week or so. Fun.
Anyways, I hold onto the wall as I make my way to the bathroom. I run into mom on the way and she helps by carrying me into the bathroom, she even runs the bath for me. I undress and stare at the water as if it was about to jump out at me. After a small internal conflict I lower myself into the bath, I felt so anxious and uncomfortable. Mom tries to pick me up out, it was probably obvious how scared I was, I stop her and try to get myself used to water again. Even if it is only for a short period.
I was able to wash myself but not my hair, I had mom help me with the water part. Then I hop out, well stumble out and get ready for the day.

I sat on my bed looking into my wardrobe unable to decide on what to wear. "Alice!" I call, it only took a couple seconds for her to come skidding into my room with an exited look on her face. I point at my wardrobe and her face lights up even more if that's possible. She picked out a black pair of jeans and a big oversized shirt. I nodded in approval of the outfit and started the tedious work of putting jeans over a sprained ankle. It wasn't that bad I'm just exaggerating. I finish getting ready and sigh, it felt like the outfit was missing something, like I was missing something. "Rose!" Just like Alice it didn't take long for her to come running in, they high fives as if swapping out as Alice leaves, "so I wanted to try make up?" She smiles brightly and runs out of the room, not even a minute later she's back it her arms full of different make up things, I have no clue what any of them are though. She told me to close my eyes so I did as I was told and kept them shut till she told me to open them again. "There! All done. You can look now." She closes the eye shadow pallet with a 'thunk' kinda of sound. Yes I know what eye shadow is!

It was beautiful, I had eyeliner with a gradient grey around it. I'm not good with words but it looks really good. "It's really really pretty" I say really twice to get my point across, she kisses my head and walks out the room. I stand up and start walking out when I'm picked up by Emmy. "Morning Bon Bon. You ready to face the school?" I shrug and rest my head on his shoulder, "I think I am but I don't know." He nods and brings me downstairs. I get placed on the counter again and mom passes me a bowel of cereal which I happily eat. "Come on now all of you. Shoo! You'll be late for school! Ah, Bonnie!" Emmy stops for a second and mom kisses my forehead then passes me my backpack. "Do try not to forget it." I scratch the back of my neck and laugh. "I'll try!" I yell as we go into the cars and the engines start. "See you later!" I call, the car starts driving away and I see her waving then she closes the door behind her. I sit back on my seat and mentally prepare myself for the day ahead of me. I'd have to see Bella in school today after what happened two days ago. The car stops and Jazzy picks me up this time. "We've got art then you've got PE with the girls." I nod and wrap my arms around his neck so I don't fall. "Do we have history today?" He nods, "yup right before lunch. I know it'll be your first lesson but don't sweat it mrs. Smith is really chill." I nod and eventually I say goodbye to everyone except Jazzy, who then brings me to art class and places me on a stool.