Chapter 14

No one's POV:

To say Marcus was upset was a huge understatement, his mate had been hanging with werewolves, their sworn enemy! In a way he felt betrayed. No matter how much she tried to talk to him he continued to rant and rave instead. After about 5 minutes of it Bonnie had finally had enough and snapped. "Shut up!" She yelled, the entire room goes silent. No one including the Cullen's had ever heard her yell. Marcus paused dead in his tracks and looked down at his fuming partner. "Listen to me for one second will you?" He sits down beside her and holds her hands in his. "I will listen." She takes a slight inhales and mentally prepares herself so she doesn't get any of the information wrong cause she's feel bad otherwise. "First, I understand werewolves are vampires mortal enemies but! The pack aren't werewolves." This piqued Cauis' interest, after all we all know his deep hatred for the wolves, he leaned forward slightly more interested in the current conversation. "The pack are shifters, similar but still different. Compared to werewolves who can only change on the full moon those giant fluff balls can change whenever they want. And their really big and pretty and fluffy. And I was only on the Rez to say bye to Jacob but then I saw a wolf and got distracted then saw the rest of the pack then met the pack's alpha's mate, her names Emily. She's really pretty. We talked for a looong time then Jacob picked me up then we talk for a bit then-" Jasper covered her mouth with his hand, "darlin' you have to breathe." She stopped and let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding, a couple small gulps of air later she's ready to go again. Bonnie, the Volturi kings and the Cullens spoke for most the night until Bonnie needed to sleep and Marcus put her to sleep in her comfy bed.

Bonnie's POV:

I wake up with a familiar pair of cold arms around my waist. "Good morning piccolo." He mumbles into my ear, I squeak a little in surprise. Then turn around to face him, "morning Marcus...I need a nickname for you..markupoo? Marky? Mac? Mars? I give up none of them seem right." I huff and sigh into his chest thinking 'at this rate I might as well call him daddy.' Suddenly the door is burst open and a very scared looking Eddy races through and picks me up out of the bed. "Don't you even think about it young lady!" He says holding me by my armpits. "I didn't say a word! Your hearing things" "yeah! Your thoughts!" It was a back and forth for a bit of the usual 'did not!' 'Did too!' Situation till once again mom an da come rushing in to stop us.

"What on earth is going on in here? Marcus why didn't you stop them?" Da asked sounding slightly exasperated. I looked over to see Marcus lazily watching what was going on with an amused smile on his face. "Oh but Carlisle it was too good to stop." I think I just saw Carlisle roll his eyes! Did I just see that? Woah. "Why are you arguing in the first place?" Esme asked talking me from Eddy and into her arms instead. I shrugged, "he suddenly burst into my room whilst we were cuddling and shouted 'Don't you even think about it young lady!' I didn't do anything? Did I Marcus?" He nods, "she was trying to figure out a nickname for me but gave up for the moment because nothing suited her taste." Carlisle looks at Eddy for confirmation. "All true, except she was thinking of calling him daddy because and I quote 'none of them seem right at this point I might as well call him daddy'." He looks at me with a smug expression. "To be fair I already have two dads! I have dad and da, I don't need a third Eddy. Your getting all the thoughts mixed up." Da looks at me then tries not to laugh at what he's just heard, he pats Eddy's shoulder and drags him out of my room. "What a naughty thing you can be." Marcus jokes as mom puts me back down beside him. She leaves the room letting us have some time to ourselves.

"So can you stay until Wednesday?" I ask, he thinks for a moment then nods. "I don't see the issue with it. Why?" I start playing with his hands to distract myself. "Prom." His eyes widen slightly, probably surprised I'm inadvertently asking him to come. He nods and nuzzles into my chest, "I'll go with you, but won't it look odd for you to be going to prom with what looks like a guy in his mid 20's?" I shake my head. "Don't care. They already don't talk to me much cause of my episodes so." He hugs me tighter as I say that, his arm slinks up my back to the base of my neck and he pulls my head down to kiss...my nose? He lets go and puts his arm back around my waist. "Wait don't you have school?" Marcus asks braking the silence, I shoot up and run out the room to drag Rose into the bathroom with me. "School." She nods understanding what I meant.