Chapter 43

Bonnie's POV:

"So let me get this straight. You two are 'mates' which is like your 'other half' or whatever other terms. Your all vampires. You have three half vampire children and two are yours. I'm currently sat in a castle that belongs to a 'coven' of vampires called the 'Volturi' who have kings and queens and are basically the law of the vampire world and you are getting married to one of the kings tomorrow? Oh and because I know all this I will either be turned or killed? Does that about sum it up or do you feel like throwing anymore surprises in there?" Dad says, I hum and try to look anywhere but at him. "The Cullens are also vampires." Marcus, yes Marcus says, I am upset with him because he made my dad faint from shock- he's lost all nickname privileges for the day.

"Of course- the good doctor and his family are vampires. But why isn't Edward- right he married Bella." After that the topic quickly changed and Kris got to meet his other grandpa and dad got to meet his two grandkids he just found out about today. I look up at dad and feel a pang of guilt, by telling him all this I've made him chose between becoming a vampire or death. I know he said he'd rather turn but What if he regrets it? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he came to hate me because of this.

As if sensing my rising panic, Dad hands Marcus Anne and he pulls me into a tight hug. "I will not regret this. Lass I have dedicated my entire life to keep you safe and to make sure you'd live happily. I will always be there for you, you know I've got your back. Plus from the sounds of things, the guard in this place will keep me busy enough for awhile. Hmm?" He says stroking a thumb over my cheek, I lean into his warm hands and nod. "Okay. But you'll have to turn after the wedding because it will take between 2-4 days for it to.... take over your system." Dad smiles and kisses my forehead then goes back to talking with Kris and even making the small boy smile.

Marcus leans close to me, holding my shoulder with one hand and securely holding our daughter with his other, "I told you there would be nothing to worry about." I roll my eyes and pick my daughter up then place her in the crib. "You can say that when you've gotten nickname privileges back- next time try not to make my dad faint." I say before leaving the room and Marcus speechless.

———-

The rest of the day was quite calm, dad caught up with mom and Da and got to know his grandkids better whilst I got kidnapped for the wedding plans...again...

"I've told you a million times the dress looks fine!" I sigh. If vampires could get tired I would be on the verge of death right now. Rose and Charolette have been doing touch ups on this dress for the past four and a half hours and I've just been standing there! Maybe it's because I haven't been a vampire for long or maybe I'm just being dramatic but god I wanna lie down and never wake up.

"I'm just glad I'm not wearing that white mermaid dress! First off: I do not have the elegance for that or the ability to not trip over. Secondly, White? Our rings are black and red plus we're vampires, I feel like that in itself deserves a dark wedding. Thirdly: Do I look good in this? I kinda feel like a kid playing dress up right now. What if he hates the dress? What if he-" Charolette covers my mouth before I could get another would out, "If he doesn't like the dress or find you attractive I am stealing your ass and kissing you in front of him to prove a point and that point is you could pull any Bitch you wanted to with minimal effort!" I stood there shocked, my mind was blank. "She has a point Bonnie- not kissing you or whatever she said. Actually she has half of a point. -Hey!- You are attractive, if a man or more specifically in this case Marcus cannot see how much of a sweet, caring, strong, funny girl you are then he's not worth it. Mate or not. But if he does and the world stops for you two when you are together, if he treats you like his queen; never let go of him. He's a keeper.... Though I do suppose it's a bit late to be having regrets now.." Rose shrugs and adds one last piece to the dress.