Chapter 13

Bonnie's POV:

I wake up feeling energetic so I throw the covers to my side and run out of my room ignoring my mate groaning beside me. Racing down the stairs I run into the kitchen and manage to sneak into the coffee cupboard and make myself something to drink, if I'm going to become a vampire I might as well enjoy my time as a human. I quickly drink my poorly made coffee so I'm not caught and grab a yogurt pot to make the smell.

Soon enough people start coming downstairs and I'm rushing about trying to look as innocent as possible. "What are you doing up so early Bon Bon?" Rose asks, I shrug. "Felt energetic when I woke up so I ran down here and got a yogurt pot." She nods and walks closer to take the now empty yogurt pot from me, she pauses and sniffs around me. I was mentally swearing knowing I was caught, she looked at me with a raised brow and her hands on her hips. "You want to explain or defend yourself?" I shake my head and look down. She sighs and picks me up off the counter and onto the couch, "there's a reason we ban you from having caffeine." I nod knowing the long lecture ahead of me. "Why don't you drop me off at the Rez and I can go annoy them then. Plus I need to say goodbye." She weighs out her options then says, "sure." She pats my back and we hop up from the couch. "Let's get you ready then." I cheer and run up the stairs.

Rose runs the bath and I stare at the water for a minute before hesitantly lowering myself into the water. "You okay Bon Bon?" She asks whilst gently Patti my head, I nod. "Yeah...it's ok I guess." She gives me a small smile. I finish up bathing and I get out only to be quickly covered with my big towel which I love. Rose brings me to my room only to find Marcus in bed still trying to pretend to sleep. "Out!" Rose commands, Marcus lazily rolls over and looks at us. He sees me in a towel and races out of the room like his life depended on it. "Ok..??" Rose looks through my wardrobe and finds a nice shirt but we both ended up agreeing that I should wear a hoodie. I then chose a pie of dark blue ripped jeans with some ankle boots. We high-fived and went downstairs, by this point everyone was downstairs and doing their own thing. "Hey guys!" I call, I get a few hellos back and a few heys. "Where are you going all dressed up like that?" Mom asks, I stick my tongue out and smile. "Going to say goodbye to everyone on the Rez then gonna visit dad and tell him about the 'university' I've been invited to." She nods and kisses my head. "Don't stay out too late. I walk over to Marcus who is sat beside Caius and hug him from behind. I even give him a small kiss on his cheek, "ill see you later." I whisper in the crook of his neck in an attempt to hide my embarrassment. I walk out with Rose behind me, we hop in her car and drive.

She stops the car about halfway there, "I'm sorry baby but you'll have to walk the rest of the way. We're not allowed past here." I tilt my head in confusion. "They're werewolves. We have a treaty not to go onto their land and they won't come onto ours." I nod and Rose kisses my head. "I'll pick you up later with Emmett." I hop out the car and start walking the rest of the way to the Rez. I didn't mind it, it was kind of peaceful in an unnerving way. I'm probably about 10 minutes out when I hear a growl from the forest, a giant black wolf walks out. I walk backwards until I trip over and fall on my bum. "Ummm good boy?" I say holding my hand out, hoping and praying that they won't bite me. The wolf stops growling and looks at me with pure confusion or at least what looks like confusion written all over his fluffy face. They howl and lay down onto the road beside me, I get a little closer and pet the side of his neck. The wolf is so fluffy! I gasp at the fluffiness and hug the wolf's neck, I was in fluffy heaven. The wolf looks at its back then at me, is it telling me to get on its back or does it want back scratches? "Do you want back scratches?" The wolf shakes their head, "you want me to get in your back?" They nod. Ok that's new. I stand up and walk to the wolf's side confused how I'm meant to get on, even when laying down they're still pretty big. The wolf huffs and next thing I know I'm floating in the air, the wolf had nipped the back of my shirt to lift me up. They let me down gently and stand up. I hold on to the wolf's mane as it starts moving fast, they race through the forest at speeds similar to the Cullen's.