Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable

My eyes automatically rolls till the back of my head and sometimes I feel like because of my mother and her deeds I am afraid my eyes will be stuck in the back of my head.

"Ammi that's enough" I mutter totally annoyed at her for not letting us is because she needs to recite some more dua's so people do not keep eye on us.

Seriously? Nobody is gonna keep eye on us, we are not even a couple ammi. I wish I could say that out loud but her bright grin stops me for letting out any hurtful reality.

After all the rituals and praising finally she thinks we had a big day and we need some rest, Alhamdulillah.

I take a glance at the girl who is very silent which I didn't know she is, I thought she didn't know what silence is that's what her sister said me, gosh, lets not spoil our already spoiled mood by mentioning her sister.

"Ayaan guide your wife to your room" my wife-that brings me back to the reality, the ugly reality.

Kinza كنزا

I dig my nails in the palm of my flesh and chew my inner cheeks out of nervousness but nothing helps in calming me down. I don't know just when I heard aunty asking Ayaan to take me to his room, anxiety and panic hits me like a bullet.

I know he won't even look at me but the thought of being in a room with a guy for the first time in my life, scares me, I am scared to death.

I take baby step but follow the build up man who refused to hold my hand when his Ammi asked him to do so and I am so grateful that he refused to touch me, even if it was only holding hands.

The first time he grabbed my head in frustration made me flinch and the sudden warmness of his rough hand which enveloped my small one made me feel many thing which I should not feel.

When he opens the door and enters it, I understand it is his room, he does not even bother in asking me to enter.

I walk in with my weak legs which will give in if more anxiety hits me. I stand near the door, I do not even take a step, My heart is thumping against my rib cage and my hands are ice cold out of nervousness. I can't even describe what I am feeling now, Even though I can only see his back but the manly heat is just radiating through the room.

I automatically take a step back when I hear his deep yet soft voice "Close the door" I press my lips together tightly to not let out any sound of surprise or gasp.

With my trembling hands I do as said but quickly press myself against the door and I stay in the corner.

"The bathroom is there" he points at a door and I mentally nod "and your suitcase and clothes are in the closet you..can go change" after he completes his sentence he walks towards the side of the room where the wall is covered with curtains, thinking that it is a window. I take a peek to see what view we get from the window but a loud gasp leaves my lips when he removes the curtain only to fall upon a big glass window which leads to a big balcony where a swing and chairs are set but I quickly cover mouth when I realise I was loud.

He doesn't turn around to look at me but walks in and closes the door behind him. A comfortable feeling rushes through my vines when he leaves me alone in the room.

I guess He is not as bad as he looks ....

I quickly rush towards the washroom and close it behind, I didn't rush to empty my bladder but to give my mind a piece of silence.