Chapter 31 | Painful

I observe everything silently, the way Zaina bites her lips nervously as if she has done a biggest sin and  she is guilty and then the way Ayaan look so mad that he is going burst out any moment but is controlling to not make any scene.

I do not comment and Question but keep quiet like always didn't want to make a scene Infront of everyone and make a fool of myself.

"Kinza...we should leave" Ayaan walks towards me and I take a step back when he is near me not feeling like staying close to him and my head spins and my heart breaks into trillion pieces when I get a hint of Zaina's perfume on him. He raises his eyebrow at my behaviour as if he was not just sticking with another girl. Willingly or unwillingly he was close to her and I think I should knock some sense into him.

"It's—It's raining" he curses under his breath and looks towards the window we're it's pouring heavily, he was too busy with something else that he did not hear and see the rain which is pouring and crying as my heart is.

"What should we do now?" He looks at me and I look everywhere else other than him "Son, it's pouring I think you should stay" Abbu walks through the hallway and speaks but I feel Ayaan's eyes on me. "No it's okay, I can drive" Ayaan denies his offer but abbu is abbu they have their way in making them listen "it's pouring Ayaan, It's not good to drive in such a heavy weather" he speaks logically and after a fine argument he agrees.

"Kinza why do you look like you will pass out what's wrong?" Dad laughs and I force a laugh at his sentence when I do not feel like even curving my lips up.

"Kinza can sleep with me and Ayaan with Abbu and—" before Zaina gives her opinion ammi cuts her off.

"You both can take rest in our room" she smiles at us and I don't feel comfortable in kicking them out from their own room.

"But—"she cuts me off before I could protest "No buts, we are comfortable in staying in the guest room, it was not used for a long time and I don't want our son in laws to feel uncomfortable on his first stay in our house" she smiles at Ayaan who is looking uncomfortable.

"I am sure I will be more comfortable if we sleep in the guestroom. I don't want to steal your comfortableness that would make me feel more bad" He speaks with a sincere voice that makes me roll my eyes, but ammi Abbu protests against it and finally after so much hesitation they agree.

And now I am leading him towards the guest room.

I can feel his glare burning my back but I give no attention to it.

I enter the room which is nothing compared to his and the bed is not as large as his but is comfortable for two people's.

"Kinza?" I walk towards the bed to dust and clean completely ignoring him and his call.

He again tries but now the door being locked can be heard "kinza I am talking to you" he now sounds pissed, if he have guts to ignore his wife and stick to another women then he should know how it feels to be ignored.

A gasp leaves my lips when I was harshly pulled by my arm, I glare at the guy whose gaze is intense "stop acting like a freaking kid! You sister was not enough to play with my nerves that you are joining her team?!" He looks really pissed and a part of me is screaming at me to act like a mature woman and speak it out but the way is glaring at me after letting a women stay close to him kills all the good parts and thoughts in me.