Chapter 21 | Lame fight

What is she trying to do?

I nod as an answer not able to look at kinza who is looking at me with disbelief for not telling her something I should have but was stopped because Zaina said not to and now what is she trying to do.

Not liking the silent stares all are giving me I turn to look at kinza who is looking down at her lap clearly spacing out with the questions of why I dropped her sister who I despise the most.

To take her away from her thoughts I place my hand on her knee and like thought she looks up so I motion my chin towards the food "Eat" she nods and  eats silently not like before being all happy at the name of the food and that upsets me.

The girl who is standing beside me still does not leave so I look up asking her with my eyes if she wants something and a part of me is waiting for her to spill more about what happened in the park which is very near to the hospital and create more misunderstandings between me and kinza which I feel like is the only thing she is doing, after warning me not to say kinza about me talking to her just because she wanted to say it by herself and clear everything that happens and now...

"Ayaan if you don't mind" I look at her when she calls for me "yes?"

"I am not feeling well because of not eating anything since morning the juice you bought was the only thing I had taken and now I don't feel good...would you mind dropping me at my house so I could take some rest" not knowing what to reply I turn to look at kinza who is glaring at her sister with so much rage in her eyes.

Kinza كنزا

Only if I was a character from avengers I would have asked Stan Lee to give me the power of shooting fire balls right through someone's soul just from a glare.

My eyes not leaving Zaina's who is looking at My Husband and that guy not knowing what to answer looks at me.

"I-" he clears his throat not knowing how to answer my sister who is acting like those daily soaps villains. Being done with this new informations I am getting I was about to stand up and leave the room feeling upset hurt and fooled—everything at once because Ayaan did not say me he had a little chit chat with his ex-fiancé and now I only feel more angry when she asks for another ride.

But when my eyes falls upon abbu who is looking at this scene with obvious worry lingering in his eyes. I speak.

"Ammi did you ask me if I could bring some of abbu clothes?" I make a confused face as if I forgot if she said or not "yeah I did"

"Aahn yes..." I turn to look at Ayaan who is under the pressure of saying yes or no if he says yes he know I will be damn upset and if her says no that sounds too rude so me being a kind human instead of giving him a cold shoulder which I thought of giving for a second when Zaina said Ayaan dropped her, but now I behave more mature.

"If you are not tired we can go to Ammi's house so I could grab some clothes and important things and then on the way we can drop her...Zaina were are you living now?" I look at Zaina with raised eyebrow who looks surprised by my sudden speed words.

"In our house...were else would I stay?" She looks offended by my question "okay..." I nod with an only intention of mocking her.

"Do you want some? you said you did not eat?" I forward my box but see her rolling her eyes looking annoyed "No thankyou you can eat" Not feeling like insisting but mocking her more I comment "don't feel shy if you are hungry do eat I have lots of food...just so you know I don't want you to faint and fall because of weakness and on top of that I can only see Ayaan who looks like he can carry someone so I don't want my husband to carry you incase you fall and maybe you know..." die?