𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇- 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴

STEPPING ONTO THE Astronomy tower, Alex Riddle pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it up, sitting down on the edge of the tower.

"What are you doing here?" A voice suddenly asked behind him.

Alex didn't turn around, blowing smoke into the air. "Same as you, I suppose."

Harry Potter frowned, glaring at the boy. After a few minutes of silence, he said, "You said that you dislike your father. Well—"

"I will not help you kill him, nor will I join the light side."

"How did you know I'd ask that?" Harry asked in shock after a few seconds.

Alex finally looked at him. "It's a bit obvious."

"At least you have a father," scowled Harry. "You should be grateful."

"Yes, very grateful to have a murdering psychopath as a father. What's that?" He nodded towards the parchment in the other boy's hands.

Harry shook his head. "Am I wrong to assume you've also murdered?" He changed the subject immediately.

Alex didn't seem fazed, merely looking at him. "Pardon?"

"You're Voldemort's son," Harry stated the obvious. "So you must've murdered someone by now."

"I will if you don't leave."

Harry scoffed. "Not even your father could kill me."

Alex tilted his head to the side, suddenly in thought. "That's right.. how?"

"What?"

"Never mind." Alex finally stood up, crushing the cigarette under his feet and walking away, leaving the boy.

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»

Alex stepped out of the Transfiguration classroom and immediately started walking to the library.

As soon as he was there, he sat down at the furthest table and started on his homework.

Feeling somebody sit down next to him, he glanced at the person. "What do you need, Draco?"

"Your help."

"With?"

"The cabinet that needs fixing. I've already tried to fix it, but the spell I'm using must be wrong."

Alex became quiet, looking away with a sigh.

"Alex, please. Your father won't know—"

"Do you know Occulemency, Draco?"

Draco nodded. "Yes."

"That's good," nodded the boy, standing up.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for something."

Draco watched quietly as Alex started looking for a book.

"Here," mumbled Alex, finally finding the book and giving it to the boy. "The spell is 'Harmonia Nectere Passus'."

Draco took the book and nodded, giving Alex a weak smile. "Thank you, Alex."

He didn't reply, merely going back to his homework.