𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇- 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

"SHALL WE GET right into it, Mister Riddle?" asked Oblansk, a few bodyguards around him. It was the next day, meaning that it was time for the interview.

Alex sat down after the man did and nodded.

"Where were you the day Mister Elian died?" asked Oblansk immediately, not looking away from the young boy.

It was obvious Oblansk knew.

Alex didn't let it affect him. "I was studying."

"Where?"

"In the library. It was empty."

"When exactly did you start? And when did you stop studying?"

"I started around two pm, ended around 8."

"What were you planning to do after that?"

"Catch up on other homeworks in my dorm," said Alex smoothly. "Anything else?"

Oblansk frowned, looking at him in suspicion. "What were you studying?"

"It was a long time ago. I do not remember clearly."

"Two years ago," said the man. "You got away with murder for two years."

"Pardon me?" Alex glared. "You're already accusing me? I'm not surprised in the slightest bit, but don't you have to at least hear what I say?"

"It's obvious, Mr Riddle. Andrei Elian's friend told us that he saw you walking to Mr Elian's dorm that day. He also said that he saw a green light."

Alex didn't try to fight off the guards, who were putting his hand in handcuffs.

He didn't look away from the Bulgarian Minister. "And what happened to that friend?"

"Died of a sickness a few days later. Why?"

Alex smirked. "Exactly."

And just a few minutes later, the room had 4 dead bodies.

"Thanks," mumbled Alex.

Tom, who had just killed them effortlessly, nodded. "Alex, you've got to be more careful."

Taking off the handcuffs, the boy nodded without answering.

"Who gave you that bracelet?" Tom asked suddenly.

Alex looked at the bracelet around his wrist. "Mother did. Why do you dislike her so much?"

"I do not dislike her," Tom immediately said. "She gave me that for.. for my birthday."

The boy took it off and held it for the man to take, who shook his head.

"Keep it," said Tom, refusing to look at the bracelet again.

He put it back on after a few seconds, then sighed. "Would you kill whoever I tell you to?"

The man looked at him in suspicion. "Why won't you just kill them yourself?"

"I think I've killed enough."

"How many have you killed?"

Alex didn't reply. "Will you kill whoever I tell you to?"

"It depends," replied Tom a few seconds later.

"Fair enough," Alex mumbled, then walked out of the room.

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶

"What are you doing here?" asked Draco as soon as he walked into his room, noticing Alex standing by the fireplace.

"How'd the meeting go?" Alex asked, referring to the meeting Draco had downstairs with the Dark lord.

"Fine."

Alex turned around after throwing his finished cigarette into the fireplace. "That's good."

"What are you doing here, Alex?" Draco repeated, closing the door.

"I can leave if that's what you want."

"No, I'm just confused."

"I decided to check up on you. Which seems like a pretty stupid idea now that I think about it."

"That's not a stupid—"

"I'll see you at school, Draco." Alex grabbed floo powder, disappearing in the fireplace.