Cure of pain - 6

Ridhima POV.

They are regretting what they did with me but I can't forgive them .
Even they did wrong with ahaan but he do not talk to them because they did that to me but abhi was not here when that happened and they did not do anything wrong with him so I think he should talk to them and also ragini is his biological sister . Whatever she did but she also deserves love
I think I should talk to abhi may be he will start talking to the. But I could not talk to ahaan if I ever talk about past ahaan have panic attack and nightmares .but I also could not stanch a son and brother. Tomorrow many dramas will happen .I don't know what to do .
For now let's sleep  .
After 20 minutes ..
She is not able to sleep so she decides to do her office work and at 1 pm she sleeps .

In morning ...

In raichand mansion ..
Aarohi and akshara were making breakfast .

Aarohi was lost in her thoughts . Akshara shook her and ask what happened

Aarohi - nothing akshara

Akshara _ bhabhi aap ridhima ahaan aur abhi ke baare me soch rahi hai

On hearing this aarohi burst into tears

Akshara _ don't worry bhabhi everything will  be ok .

Aarohi - how can everything be alright
We all did a big mistake and we are getting its punishment .

Akshara - ha bhabhi agar humne us time ridhima ka vishwas kiya hota to aaj ye family aisi alag nahi hoti .
Par mujhe bhagwan ke upar pura bharosa hai wo sab kuch thik kar denge .

Aarohi  - isi ki aas par to main ab zinda hoon .chalo ab chalte hai wo buisness partner aate hi honge tayyari kar late hai

Akshara - j bhabhi .

They  both started preparing breakfast .
And serves into dining table .

All comes there for breakfast  .except ahaan ridhima and abhi .
(Ragini has gone to New York for a trip with friends . Her entry will be soon .)

Then doorbell rings ..

Aarohi goes to open door and raisinghania family enters .

Deep welcomes them and introduces all of them raisinghanias also introduce themselves .

Deep - mr. Raisinghania come and have b.f .

Vanah - no no mr Raichand we had b.f . At home .and please call me vansh as we all had to stay together for somedays .

Deep - ok vansh and you can also call me uncle . Let's not be formal for sometime .

Vansh - ok uncle .
Deep _ I will show you all rooms and then you can freshen up . He shows them their rooms .

They goes to freshen up .
And they all stays in their rooms

At dinner ...

All were present there at dining table.  All raichand and raisinghania s
At one head chair dada ji sat and at one side raichand sat and other sides raisinghanias. One head chair was empty . Raisinghanias look confused why it is empty .

Aarohi sees them and says them.my daughter sits there . She and her brothers had gone to their office for meeting. They are just coming .

Vansh _ oh

And then for suddenly opens at first abhi enters . He was talking on the phone .

And then ahaan and ridhima enters .
They both are conversing among themselves .

Deep introduces them .

Deep _ meet my elder son abhimanyu .

Abhimanyu comes and cuts the call and ignores them and introduce himself to raisinghanias.