Cure of pain - 7

In morning ..
At raichand mansion..

On 3rd floor .

Ridhima and ahaan were sleeping
Cuddling with each other . Alarm rings ridhima wakes up and switches off alarm .
And then she sees aahan sleeping . He cares his hairs

Ridhima - ( in mind ) you look cute while sleeping ahaan just like a innocent child . I wish you always to be happy
. I can not change the past which is the cause of change of our live s. I tried my best but I still can not give you all happiness. I know you will be angry on me with the talk I will do with abhi but I can not be selfish . I can not snatch a brother a son a grandson from them .I am sorry .

Ahaan woke up by ridhima caressing his hair .he looks at clock

Ahaan - di it's too early sleep na for some more time .in sleepy tone .

Ridhima - no ahaan you sleep I have some.work I will complete it .

Ahaan _ ok di waise good morning

Ridhima - gm to you too monkey .

Ahaan sleeps and ridhima comes out of her room and goes to abhi,s room .

She sees abhi sleepin g. She goes to him caress his hairs and wakes him up .

Abhi woke up and sees ridhima and gets confused why she came at morning .

Abhi - what happened doll . Are you okay . You came at his time

Ridhima - wo abhi I want to talk to you about something in nervous way

Abhi - ha you say without any hesitation .

Ridhima - wo you know.na about my and ahaan past .

Abhi _ ha but

Ridhima ... please let me complete don't interrupt. You know what happened with me and ahaan in our childhood . Ahaan still have nightmares so I do not talk to him anything related to past . I also can not forgive this family for what they did . Neither can ahaan.
But I can not snatch you from them .you were not there at that time when all happened so it may be somewhat easy for you to talk and accept them . When I returned yesterday I saw them sad and they are regretting . They need us but i am still not ready.at least one of us need to be with them .can you please try to talk to them nicely and call them mom and dad . I am not forcing you it's your only choice . They need you .please .

Abhi - but

Ridhima _Ragini . Please think about her I know you hate her .she did a unforgivable mistake but you are her real brother biological brother. She needs you . She is completely broken I am not asking you to forgive them just try to talk them .and if you want then you can also forgive them . I will never force my decisions on you.   Please abhi .at least try

Abhi - ok I will try but this is impossible for me to forgive them and  about ragini I don't hate her but she did such mistakes that stops me from talking to her . At time when I thinks to talk to her then I think that it will be wrong to both of you ahaan and you . But for you I will try and now let me sleep .its Sunday today I want to rest .

RidhiMa - abhi I trust you I know you will  never do anything which  will hurt both me and ahaan  . And ya think about my works and I am going so now you sleep .

Abhi sleeps and ridhima voes out of his room . She checks on ahaan and found him still sleeping .. then she decides to go to make b.f for trio .
At first she goes to her room and freshens up .

This is her outfit for today .

She goes to kitchen and makes breakfast and then she goes to hall and sees no one of raichand was present only r.s were present there .

She goes to hall and calls ana di ..(the cook )ana comes
All r.s listens her and looks at her direction .

Ridhima - Ana di where are all I means mr. And mrs. Raichand and full family .

Ana - mam ( ridhima glares her ) Sorry ridhima wo all have gone to pick up miss raichand ( ragini ) from airport .

Ridhima stiffens on this and ask her to go .

Ridhima goes to r.s . And decided to talk to them now .

Flipper Dadi _ ridhima beta today I got a chance to talk to you . Beta tune hume kabhi kyun nahi bata ki tum itna bade ghar ki betide ho mera matlab 
Ridhima tries to speak but Chachi cuts off

Chachi _ are ha ridhima tu RR hai tera itna bada jewellery ke stores hai tune hume kabhi nahi bataya .

Ridhima again tries to speak but aryan says

Aryan  _ aur tum ek raichand kaise ho skti ho tum to orphan thi na aur ek physiotherapist to phir tum RR kaise hui

Ishani - Pakka tumne in sab ko fansaya hoga you bloody goldfinger.

Vansh shouts ishani shut up

Ishani - bhai par
Vansh - Ishani in warning tone .

Ridhima thoughts in mind
Agar vansh tumne pehle hi ise roka hota to aaj hmara rishta kahin aur hota .

Ridhima - ho gya now can I speak
Vansh - how are you ridhima .

Ridhima - ofcourse fit and fine .in sarcastic tone

Vansh shuts his mouth .

Ridhima - now i have called you all here for a reason remember it's related to you vansh ishani and siya .
It's a secret of your parents and you all have to reach a place I will message it to vansh .and I advise you all to be calm there. 

Ishani - what about our parents how you know them and what is secret.

Ridhima - ishani do you have hearing problem I said I will reveal it at that place .ok now understand)(ishani nods ) so all of you have to be there
Even you ex step sasumaa as she sees anupriya was about to day something .

Vansh - ridhima I am trusting you .
Please don't break it  .

Precap - truth reveal, ridhima relation to vansh parents , ragini and r.s face off .anupriya and dadi secrets .

I know that what I have written in previous precap should be there in this update but it was too long so I decided too break it in parts .