11

Flashback over .

Ridhima suddenly comes back from flashback .her face was full of tears which was observed by vansh . She quickly wiped her tears .

Ridhima - your parents were an angel in my life. And ahaan s life.
Your mother uma raisinghania was such a powerful respectful and sweet woman . And your father he was a true loverboy of your mom .

They both saved my life .( Looking at ahaan )

And at that time they took a promise from me that i will protect their children . That was the reason I came to tour house .

Vansh _ but

Ridhima - I know you all have doubts let me finish my talk then you all will know your answers .
Uma raisinghania a lady with morals . She was courageous lady.  She was a great inspiration to everyone.

Vansh - true ( he mumbled )

Ridhima - she loved her children very much .

Vansh - no she did not loved us . If she would have then she would have never left us .. after her only anu ma. Was there for me. She gave  me mother love . So don't you dare sat she loved us

( although vansh loves his mother uma but is still angry at her for leaving him .and he named the feeling of anger as hate .)

Vansh - she is no one to me . I only have one maa and she is anupriya raisinghania

Ridhima-    vansh raisinghania  jo apni parchai par bharosa nhi kar sakta usne ek aurat par  kaise vishwas kar liyA . Just because she took care of you .it can be fake .

Vansh _ don't you dare ridhima. In a loud voice .

Ridhima - chillao mat chillanna mujhe bhi aata hai ye vr mansion nahi ki koi kisi se bhi awaj unchi kar baat kare . Ye ridhima raichand ki duniya  hai .

Ishani - just because you called us that is why we came here par tum hmari  baar baar insult kar rhi ho

Ridhima -  ishani insult uski ki jaati hai jinki ijjat air pehchan ho but tum me to dono hi nahi hai

Vansh _ ridhima you can not disrespect my sister and my family like that .

Ridhima gave him bored look .

.on seeing her expressions ishani came to slap ridhima but ahaan and abhi both hold her hand tightly

Abhi ahaan - dare you slap our sister .

Ishani - then ask your sister to mind her own buisness and not to involve in our family matters

Ridhima - really ishani family. Are you really a part of this family .

Ishani _ matlab

Ridhima - means you are adopted   you are not even a raisighania by blood. Raisighanias has only one princess and that is siya . She is the only girl born in r.s family not you ishani .

Ishani _ you are lying right.  Just because maine tumne bura kha isliye tum ye bol rhi ho please bolo ye jhoot hai . She sits on the floor while crying.

Ishani goes to vansh ._ bhai this is not true . I an your sister right.  Please say something bhai. While crying she says .

Vansh_ ishani control yourself . You are my sister. She is lying.

Ridhima _ really then see this . This is the dna match report which stated that only sia and vansh are raisinghania blood and you are just like an extra garbage present in house
You are not biologically related to vNsh and sia and raisighanias .

Ishani faints on hearing this.