cure of pain - 9

Abhi and ragini comes together outside . Ahaan also comes back .outside . He rolls his eyes on seeing them coming together  .

Ahaan - ( in mind ) look this bitch .such a clingy . Bhai only talked to her one time and she is now clinging into him like an ant in sugar .

He gets irritated on seeing them together laughing and talking .

He sees that ridhima is coming so he directly goes there .

Ahaan - di let's go .
Ridhima - but ahaan abhi and that girl had not come.

Ahaan points to direction where ragini and abhi are happily talking . On seeing them like that ridhima felt a pinch in her heart but she ignores it .

Ridhima - abhi and ragini if your talks are over so can we go .

Abhi and ragini both comes there and sees ahaan

Abhi - ahaan when did you came . O did not see you .

Ahaan- I came only 5 minutes ago
And you will see if you give imp. To your surroundings only .

Abhi understand his taunt but do not say something .

Ragini - ahaan di where are we going to spent a sibling time right .

Ahaan- just shut up you bi  . He was about to say bitch but stops seeing abhi and ridhima's glare 

Just shut up you bloody girl . We are not siblings and I will rather die then spending time with you .

Ridhima - and ha ragini I am not your di .you better understand it .in a dangerous voice .

Ragini shivers and nods .
Abhi is just seeing them only because he know if he will take one side than other will think he do not support her so he keep quiet . He knows whatever ragini is facing is because of sins done by her in past . He tries to ignore topic .

Abhi- ridhima ahaan we are getting late let's go .

They nods .
Ridhima - ahaan you go with abhi . I will take ragini

Ahaan- but di

Ridhima - ahaan trust me .
Ahaan - di I trust you but I don't trust this bitch .

Ragini looks at them with sad face but ahaan ignores her .

Abhi looks at them and goes to ragini and kiss her forehead and says take care . And goes from there .

Ahaan and ridhima felt pain in their on seeing their brother doing the same things with ragini which he used to do with them .

Ridhima sees ahaan sad so she goes to him and kisses his forehead like always and says meet you soon baby boy .
Ahaan grins at the nickname .

Ahaan and abhi sits in the car and leaves for the destination .
Ridhima and ragini also sits In the car .ridhima starts the car .

Ridhima - ragini i and ahaan will never be able to forgive you for what you did with us .

Ragini looks at her sadly and in regret .

May  be I don't know what will happen in future .abhi  have forgiven you . I am saying it to you just stop trying to talk to me.or ahaan.  It will bring you only insult . You have a perfect family . A loving family . So enjoy with them . Just leave us alone .by seeing your face it makes me and ahaan remember our worst times. Okay

Ragini just nods .

I know about what happened to you three years ago

Ragini looks at her shocked.
Ragini- what are you saying in stammering way .