Chapter 6

Hi Everyone! Thank you soooo much for over 1K reads and over 50 likes! That really means so much to me. It warms my heart that people are actually interested in reading my work and are actually making an effort to like and, in some cases, comment! 

Would you guys like to see Beatrix and Bloom be soulmates? I was thinking of having Beatrix as the bad and misunderstood character, then seeing her develop into this nice badass character, and having Bloom help her along the way. Let me know by commenting. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the training session, the boys and Sage went their separate ways, Sage back to her room to shower for the orientation party, and the boys back to their shared room to get ready. When Riven was out of earshot from Sage, he started to rant, "She's our soulmate! Finally, Sky, we have a soulmate that we can physically hold and show affection to. Why didn't you let me say anything to her? Why didn't you say anything to her? Surely she felt it, the connection we share." Sky stayed quiet, letting Riven rant. 

"I know Riven, I know what you mean, it's stressful not knowing why Sage didn't notice. She'll notice the tattoos. I mean ours already appeared. Maybe she didn't notice the connection because I sort of startled her, or because they don't have Soulmates where she's from, she might not know what to look for. We both grew up, knowing what to look for, the feeling, the connection." "

It could also have something to do with the fact that she's part mind fairy, she feels everything, hears everything, or something to that extend, she could have been distracted by everyone around her, she could have thought that what she was feeling was coming from someone else, or others overwhelmed her. We don't know Riven, I say we should either talk to her later, and get her opinion on Soulmates or talk to Sliva about what we should do, he seemed to get along with her well." 

Meanwhile with Sage, she was looking through her clothes, deciding on what to wear before she hopped into the shower. Looking over all of her clothes, she decided on what she would deem a worthy badass outfit, and went off to the communal showers. On her way she heard her sister talking to Stella, who was in Aisha and two other girls. "What are you doing over here?" Sage heard her sister ask, stopping she listened into the conversation, "I just want to get the girls opinion on my outfit choices, figured we could get ready together, bonding experience and all." "I thought the orientation party was a casual thing." Bloom stated foolishly. 

"It is" said Sage, wanting to put in her own two cents, "I'm changing too," whilst waving around clothes that were on a hanger in her hand. "So, you're both changing for a casual thing?" Sage just sighed, Bloom could really be naive sometimes. 

"People have seen me in this outfit already. They'll expect something different," replied Stella, annoyed. Before she had to listen to anymore of this conversation, Sage decided that it would be best to leave and get ready, on her way over to the showers she called out to Stella, "find me at the party, will you? I'll be the girl in the badass outfit with a set of headphones on!" 

After Sage was ready, she grabbed her headphones, put them on and walked out the door. When she got to the party it was already in full swing, feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of emotions and thoughts, she thought it would be best to grab a drink. When she got to the table of spiked drinks and food, she noticed Sky and Riven with cups in their hands talking.