Chapter 20

After a bit of time passed, Sage decided that it would probably be best to face the music, realising that her sister was perhaps starting to worry about her as the sun was beginning to set and that her roommates/potential friends might be curious as to where she wandered off too. Thinking that, she slowly sat up and went to move her legs off Riven, but Sky pulled her back with his arm around her waist, and Riven moved his arm under the bend where her knees were. Sky nuzzled his face into her neck before mumbling, "Just where do you think you're going, love? I was very comfy in that position." 

"Yeah, darling, where were you planning on running off to?" asked Riven, a slight look of worry on his face as he overthought why Sage might want to leave them. Sage shyly smiled at Riven's worried face as her face slowly began turning red at Sky's persistent nuzzling. 

"I have to get back to my dorm. My sister will be wondering where I am, not to mention I should probably get to bed and figure out where my classes are tomorrow." 

Sky and Riven shared a look they had to tell her. "Darling, we need to talk," started Riven. 

Sage looked between the two, worry slowly becoming more prominent on her face, 'Maybe they didn't want to be her soulmates anymore,' she thought to herself, 'I mean, I'm even a freak by Alfea's standards,' "What's the matter?" she asked. 

Sky sighed before taking the plunge, "Well, as you know, we're your soulmates. I'm not sure how much you were told about being soulmates to someone, but for some cosmic reason, soulmates can't be apart for more than an hour, maybe two for the soulmates who are together for a longer period. That's why classes are only an hour long and have twenty-minute breaks between them, and soulmates share separate suites in a dorm area from the rest of those who have yet to find their soulmates." 

"So we'd have to inform Dowling and Sliva about the three of us being soulmates and move into the soulmate quarters," added Riven. 

Sage scrunched up her eyebrows to see if she remembered Dowling or Stella mentioning anything about it. Her face soon turned into a face of realisation when she recalled her conversation with Stella and how she stayed in the soulmate quarters with Brandon. 

"Yeah, I remember Stella mentioning how I could find her in the soulmate quarters where she stayed with Brandon," recalled Sage. "Is it okay if we go back to the Winx suite before going to Dowling and Silva? I need to explain to Bloom what's going on..." 

"Sure darling, we can go see your sister. We need to start packing your stuff up anyway so it can be brought to our new suite," smiled Riven. 

Riven stood up before offering his hand to Sage, still smiling. 'God, she's beautiful,' he thought to himself. She took his hand and smiled back at him, and he pulled her up to a standing position. 

Sky quickly jumped up after the other two, offering Sage a cheeky grin. 'She should always be in our clothes; she looks so good in them,' he thought as his eyes subtly looked her up and down. 

Riven and Sky headed for the door, but when they reached it, they stopped and looked back at Sage, who was still standing in front of the sofa. They both looked at her head, slightly tilted in confusion. Seeing the confusion, she smiled, giggled slightly, and said, "Boys, you don't expect me to go out in these, do you? The joggers are so big that they'll probably fall off while I'm walking."  

The two boys' eyes darkened at the thought of anyone seeing their soulmate in anything less than decent, and they went over to their beds, where Sage's clothes lay on one. Riven picked up her clothes before bringing them into the bathroom, while Sky walked back over to Sage and ushered her in Riven's direction. When Sky and Sage got to the bathroom, she noticed how Riven had neatly placed her jeans and top on the bathroom counter before turning to the door to leave. 

"Take as long as you'd like, darling. Sky and I will be waiting outside for you," the two boys said. Then they quickly checked on their soulmate to make sure she was okay and went out the door, promptly closing it behind them. 

-------------

I'm back..... lol