Chapter 8

Sage took a moment and paused. She looked over at Riven and took a breath before answering. "I don't know. At first, I was pissed about the idea of someone having a claim over me and having no other choice but to be with them. But after talking with Stella, I guess I've come to terms that it's inevitable. I felt the tingling sensation on my arm to signify that I'd met my soulmate, but I'm afraid to look. I'm worried that they'll see me as baggage, that they won't be happy that they have me as a soulmate."

"That's not true. I'm sure they'd love you for who you are. I mean, look at you! You're gorgeous, so incredibly skilled at fighting, and not to mention an amazing fairy who has put up with so much," exclaimed Riven. 

"And anyone would be lucky to have you as a soulmate; you're so brave and talented!" Added Sky.

They stopped near the barrier. Riven took a deep breath in, nodded at Sky and said, "We're your soulmates."

Sage looked at them, speechless. 

She couldn't believe it. Sage thought she felt something earlier but was unsure if it really was them. All of the people she's met in such a short time. She didn't know what to think. Breath picking up, she managed to stammer out "I need some time, need space to breathe," before running off into the woods, across the barrier. 

"Wait! Come back. It's not safe out there!" Yelled Riven. 

"I can take care of myself." 

-------- 

Hey all, sorry that I haven't updated in a super long time, but there were issues with my story being too similar to others, and I've been meaning to rewrite parts of the book. Thank you for all the support; all of the likes and comments are amazing! 

Connected Souls - Fate: The Winx Sagaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें