Duet

*you and Harry are privately dating*

"Welcome back to Late Late!" James cordon expresses to the camera. "I'm now joined with Harry Styles and y/n y/l/n." You smile as you hear your name. "So let's start with this new duet that you two have. The song is spectacular, who wrote it?"
"I actually wrote it and when I recorded the demo I felt like it was missing something and my producer and I sat on a few ideas for about a week before he said that we should try a male voice and I agreed. He started getting in contact with a few singers and that was that." You explain, proudly.
"So, y/n, you've made it pretty public that you like Harry's music and that you're a fan of his, correct?" You nod, your cheeks turning a slight red at the question, knowing Harry was gonna tease you about that later.
"Harry how did you end up being on the song?" James brings Harry into the conversation.
"Um, my manager called me and asked if I wanted to be featured on a song and she sent me the demo and I was blown away so I accepted." He elaborates.
"Is there any special someone this song is written about?" James smirks, bringing his hands to his face.
"Nah" you laugh. James gives you a questioning look. "James I can tell you right now there is nobody, and if there were, you really think I would tell you on National television?" You reason.
"Good point" Harry mutters.
"Well what about you Harry?" James scoffs jokingly, turning his body away from you, as if to shun you.
"No." He shrugs.
"Are you sure because there were some rumors of you two being a little friendly in the studio." He wiggles his eyebrows. You and Harry both laugh, trying your best not to accidentally go public.
"Nope. Rumors are rarely true James." You say lightheartedly.
"Alright." James shrugs. "When we come back these two will be preforming their brand new song!"

So it's been a while. I've been a little busy with school and sports. I've also been a little up and down mentally but it's all good. If you have any requests lmk. Omg also I'm so upset bc I had tickets for LOT and I can't go. Anyway much love.