You get a piercing

"I think I want to get my nose pierced" you tell your boyfriend over dinner.
"Yeah?" He looks up at you. You nod. "Ah. Well, I think it'd look great" he encourages you.
"Really?" You ask, a little surprised.
"Yeah. I think it will complement your face well" he takes a bite. The next day, you and Harry arrive at the shop. You confidently get out of his car. He follows you to the door. You grab the handle before pausing.
"On second thought, maybe I shouldn't" you turn away from the entrance and right into Harry's chest, stopping you from going back to the car. You look up at him. He shakes his head, disapprovingly.
"You can do this" he says "come on" he opens the door for you. You walk in.
"Hi!" The lady at the front desk greets you both. She's a intimidating at first glance; she's got tons of tattoos and cool piercings, she's definitely a badass biker chick.
"Hello" Harry responds. You smile at her before looking around. You've never gotten a piercing, other than your ears, or a tattoo. You don't mind tattoos, Harry has tons and you like his. It's just, the needle.
"Y/n?" The lady says your name, breaking you from your thoughts "this way" you and Harry follow her into a back room. It has a table, almost like a doctor table but more cool and less official. You and Harry sit in two chairs against the wall.
"I have some paper work I need to fill out, I will be right back and we'll get this done" she smiles at you before leaving the room.
"Relax" Harry places his hand on your thigh.
"I'm scared. I hate needles. and pain. Why did I do this?" You question yourself.
"Hey, I promise nothing bad is gonna happen, alright?" He tells you calmly. You nod at his words.
"But I can't even get a shot by myself." You complain.
"You are strong, and when you can't be strong any longer I'm right here" he rubs his hand up and down your leg. You take a breath as the lady walks in again.
"Nervous?" She asks.
"Big time" You nod as your leg bounces up and down quickly. As she cleans all the equipment you start to get even more anxious. She cleans the spot on your nose when she notices.
"Why don't you sit on your boyfriends lap, maybe it'll help you calm down" she suggests. You follow her recommendation. Harry wraps his arms around your waist and lifts his chin to rest it on your shoulder to see what's going on.
"You can close your eyes, it may help" she tells you.
"Grab my hand baby" Harry opens his hand for you. You squeeze his hand tightly. She brings the needle to your nose. You squeeze your eyes closed and hold onto Harry's hand like your life depends on it.
"Alright" she breathes.
"That's all?" You open your eyes.
"Yep. All done" she confirms. Harry presses a kiss to your shoulder blade. The lady hands you a mirror.
"Oh wow" you smile. You glance to the left and see Harry's reflection looking at yours through the mirror.
"It looks so good" he kisses your cheek.
"I just have some cleaning instructions and products for you at the front desk" she leaves the room. You follow her with Harry behind you.
"So 3 times a day for the first 2 weeks you need to clean it, same way you cleaned your new ear piercings. uh then once a week for another two weeks. After that just clean it when it seems dirty or after you've been in open water or a pool." She explains. You feel Harry grab your hand in his and squeeze it in a reassuring way. "You know just be cautious and everything will be fine. If you have any questions feel free to call or message me, I'll be happy to help. Have a good day"
"Bye. Thank you" you smile as you walk to Harry's car.
"I really like it" you look at your nose in the flip down mirror.
"I knew it would look great" Harry says.
"You like it?"
"You look gorgeous, even more than usual" he tells you. You laugh and roll your eyes. He presses a kiss to the back of your hand.