Daughter gets hurt

You and Harry sit on the bench together, watching Delilah, your 4 year old very outgoing daughter, play. You two are having a conversation and just partly paying attention to what Delilah is doing. She and a few other kids sprint past you and Harry. Then you hear a shriek. You and Harry immediately stand to your feet and race to where it came from. You find Delilah on the ground, holding her leg.
"Mommy" she cries through her harsh tears. You sit next to her on the ground. She lays in your lap, still crying.
"It's ok." You coo, wiping her brown curls out of her face. "I'm right here. You're alright"
"Shhhh. Baby what hurts?" Harry asks her gently as he crouches down and wipes the tears from her cheeks. She points to her knee that was bleeding and her ankle.
"Want to go home?" You ask. She nods her head and reaches her arms out to your husband. Harry picks her up out of your lap and carries her to the car. Her face is buried in his chest. Tears soaking his shirt. You hated seeing her in pain. You wish you could make it disappear. You see paparazzi snapping pictures of the scene that they'll somehow turn into drama. After you get home you and Harry clean up Delilah's knee and put ice on her ankle. You were watching a movie later that night. She was cuddled with her blanket in your lap and you sat between Harry's legs, leaned back against his chest.
"My ankle hurts" she complains.
"I'm sorry princess. Can I do anything?" Harry asks sweetly. She shakes her head no.
"Can I have a snack?" She whimpers a few minutes later.
"Why don't I make popcorn?" You ask, getting up from the couch and moving Delilah onto Harry's lap.
"Yay!" They both cheer. You smile and walk into the kitchen and put a bag in the microwave.