He gets annoyed

"Babe, I'm back" you call into your shared apartment. You get no response. "Harry?" You call again. He told you he was just staying home during the day while you were with your friends, where is he. Maybe he's sleeping. You make your way into the bedroom. "Harry?" You ask a little softer, walking to him on the bed.
"What!" He asks suddenly. You stop abruptly as his voice startles you.
"I was just wondering where you were." You say, a little taken back by his sternness. He just rolls over onto his side and looks at his phone again.
"Are you hungry? We can get delivery and watch a movie and cuddle" you suggest whilst taking off your shoes.
"No" he says dryly. You furrow your eyebrows.
"Are you ok?"
"Why wouldn't I be ok y/n?" He sasses. You stay silent. After you change into comfy clothes you crawl into bed. You rest yourself on top of harrys shoulder. He quickly shrugs you off. You get up and go into the living room. Your heart sinks, wondering if he doesn't love you anymore, if you're just annoying him. As you think of the possibilities, hot tears start to stream down your cheeks. You just let them fall, clouding your vision. You turn on the tv to drown out the noise of you crying. After an hour, you fall asleep on the couch. Harry moving around in the kitchen wakes you up a little. You don't move because you don't want to talk to him. You hear him walking back to the bedroom. He passed you on the couch and closes the bedroom door. You sit up, shocked. He always lays a blanket over you when your sleeping on the couch, if you're cold or not. You abruptly stand up and angrily storm into the bedroom. You stand in the doorway as Harry looks at you confused.
"What?" He asks as if doesn't have the time of day to care.
"What? What? Are you being serious Harry! You've said maybe 5 words to me this whole day! I'm tired of it. I was cold on the couch and you just walked by like I wasn't even there!" You vent.
"Then get a blanket" he shrugs.
"Oh my gosh! Are you serious? That was the first time you haven't put a blanket over me. And I tried to cuddle you, oh I don't know, because I missed you today and you just pushed me away! What is going on? Did I do something? Do you not love me anymore? God Harry what is it?" You explode.
"I just want to be by myself." He groans, leaving the room. He grabs his jacket and his wallet and keys and leaves. You sit on the floor and replay what just happened. You decide to take a shower and slow down. After about two hours of Harry being gone you start to worry. You call all his friends but they hadn't heard anything from him. You were about to call Gemma when you heard the front door open. You don't look up when he's walking in.
"Y/n" you don't say anything. "Y/n I get you're pissed but can you just listen?" You don't pay him attention. "Alright well I don't know what's going on and I just missed you when you were with your friends but then when you got back I was super mad and I just wanted to be alone" he explains.
"Then just say that. It's not that hard!" You look at him. You then see that he brought flowers.
"I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But I guess that didn't work very well. Don't ever think that there is something wrong with you. Ok?" He sits next to you on the couch. You look down, trying to hide a few tears. "I love you. That's never gonna change. I was being a dick" he wipes a few tears off your cheek with his thumb. You nod. "I'm just trying to say I'm sorry because I was being stupid" he finishes. You look down at your hands as you're trying to think of something to say. He lifts your chin up to look into your eyes. After a second, you move to press your lips to his. You feel him relax into you. After you break the kiss he pulls you into his lap. He places a lingering kiss to your hair.
"I love you" you whisper.

NOBODY IS LISTENING!!! zayn really popped off. ❤️❤️