he is sick on stage

*youre backstage at a show for the TMH tour.*

You're standing in the wing off stage, talking with Lou, watching the boys. You turn your attention toward your boyfriend and you notice somethings not right. His face looks pale and tired and he's not singing with his normal spark. He notices you examining his actions and he gives you a sort of puppy dog 'help please' face. You bring your hand to your lips and blow a kiss at him. He fake smiles at your gesture.
"Harry's not well" you say to Lou.
"He doesn't look right does he?" She says back, examining him herself. "After this song I'll get him to come here" you nod at her plan. After the song finished you both wave Harry over. He obliges after he tells Niall to make his chat longer. You wrap your arms around his waist when he gets to you. You feel him slump into your embrace. You run your hands up and down his back.
"What's wrong?" Lou asks after you pull away.
"I'm super warm then I'm cold. My head aches and I feel kinda nauseous." He tells you both. You immediately grab him medicine for his head and he quickly takes it before pressing his lips to your forehead and running back on stage.
Harry's pov
You swallow the pills y/n gave you for the headache, kiss her forehead quickly before running back on stage right before the next song starts. You get the sick feeling in your stomach but you try to swallow it down and keep singing.
"You alright?" Zayn asks while liams singing.
"I feel sick" you tell him. Zayn pats your back lightly before singing his solo. A wave of heat rushes over your entire body. You try to be discreet about going under the stairs and second level of the stage. You try to catch your breath, slowly taking sips of water. You panic as you feel stuff rise up your throat but you hear your solo coming up. You grab a bucket to be sick. You relax a little hearing Louis take over your solo. You sip your water a few more times before joining the boys on stage.
Your pov
You notice Harry, hesitant to open his mouth and sing. Your eyes never leave him as he crawls under the stairs leading to the second level of their stage set up. He sits and is sick into a bucket.
"Is there a way to get to him without going on stage?" Lou shakes her head no in response. You groan, not wanting Harry alone. You watch as he gets up to join the boys again. The rest of the night he's not jumping and running around with his friends like normal. At the end of the show he lets the boys do all the talking and says and quick 'thank you' before making the exit.
"I threw up" Harry says to everyone in the room, after they get off stage.
"I know baby come here" you open your arms as he leans his large chest into yours.
"Quickly! Everyone on the bus!" Paul shouts. You all scurry to get on the tour bus.
"Mate what happened?" Liam asks Harry.
"I don't feel well." He says, laying his head in your lap. You move your hand to his forehead, feeling the overly hot skin. Your fingers rub his scalp and move through his hair, trying to calm him down. He closes his eyes, everyone around him in conversations.
"I think that Louis killed your solo Harry" Niall adds.
"Thanks for doing that" Harry nods toward Louis. Louis nods silently from his spot next to you. You notice Harry's breathing get calmer as you realize he fell asleep. You continue to comb your fingers through his hair. The boys set up the tv to play a video game. You silently watch them.
"GOAL!" Louis screams in celebration. You reach over and slap his chest. He gives you a 'wtf?' look. You nod your head down toward your lap where Harry was sleeping.
"Ohhh. I'm sorry." He whispers, remembering that his friend is sick.

OMG Niall's performance at RAH... SO GOOD. What can he not do?? ❤️❤️