Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

As I was cooked out of my mind, my head started to throb and my heart started racing I fell onto my knees as I crawled for help. But at last, who would help a drugged out addict... Who cares anymore, my mother is dead and my father has been dead for 28 years!!

As I felt myself getting hotter, then as I crawled my heart suddenly stopped as my eyes rolled in the back of my head. I could feel myself slipping away, my heart and soul stopped and froze as it started drifting away...

As I woke up, I looked around I was still in Florida but I looked to my side and saw my dead body I yelped as I scooted away. As I tried to pinch myself, I could still feel... Was I a ghost??? I panicked to myself, as I leaped up I looked around.

Then I saw an Angel? As they gestured to follow them so I did, as they extended their hand for me to take. I hesitantly took his head, and we started flying up, which I had this massive fear of heights so I tried to not look down.

Once we made it above the clouds, I saw a pair of golden gates and the angel vanished out of thin air so I looked around.

"Hi there! Can I get your name please?" An Angel popped out of nowhere, so I naturally jumped with a squeaked.

"AH- o-oh... Ummm (y/n) Vanstone." I shyed away, as I started fiddling with my hair.

"Um heh, I'm not seeing you on my list..." The angel spoke nervously, which I looked up at him as I started to shake.

"So what does that mean for me?" I ask, which he sighs.

"I'm so sorry, but that means you're damned to hell. I was hoping you could stay, your mother arrived yesterday..." The angel spoke, as more angels swooped in.

But these angels were demonic, they had spears and they lacked color... As they started to push me back, I began to shake.

Then I took another step back, as I was trying to keep my balance I couldn't... I felt myself transform as I fell, as I closed my eyes from my fear of heights I felt a horrible road burn on my back.

As everything was hurting, so I opened my eyes and looked around. Everything was red and drained of color, as I quickly got up I looked at myself in a window.

I realized I was a demon fox, the twist was I had wings they were bat wings. As I sighed I took another look at my reflection, my hair was all black and had blue streaks in it.

My wings were black, they had blue and red streaks in them. I wore black ripped jeans, and a white crop top with a dark grey hoodie. Along with grey heel boots, I mean I looked badass. But I don't know anyone here, I'm scared my moms in heaven and I don't know if my dads here or in heaven with mom...

Beanie:

Hair: