Chapter 10

As a few days went by I had already done so much of Alastor's biddings and favours, I felt like his bitch... I just want out of this mess, I want to go home and I swear I'll never leave my father's side ever again...

But at last I can't I sold my soul to him, and I can feel myself drifting away. The biddings and favours did stop after he got my soul, yet he will ask favours of me. I can now roam freely since all that bullshit was a test on how loyal I would be, wish I failed...

But I can still see my father I just try and keep it a secret from Alastor, which normally works honestly thank god.

~few days later~

As we were gathered at the lounge as Charlie said it was show and tell, which I haven't had these since I was like 8 years old. So of course Pentious showed us his new invention, and Angel put on a movie of some sort.

Turns out it was a sex film, which watching this I blushed as I looked at Angel. Which he smirked at me, then he winked. Which I just hid my face, as my heart was literally pounding out of my chest.

Okay well it turns out I had the hots for Angel, he was hot what can I say? I mean he does work for my step dad, I've seen him perform. Val has always wanted me on set, so he could get Angel and me to have a film of our very own.

Of course Vox my father was totally against, he always said until I can shapeshift. Then it would happen, other than that no. Now I wish I listened to my father, and just stayed hidden...

"Yo know this performance won me a, 'Sexxxi' award." Angel bragged, which everyone but Nifty and I were uncomfortable.

"It's uh... Very... Honest?... Oh..." Charlie spoke trying to be as nice as she can, then she covered her eyes as she was extremely traumatized.

"Ew." Vaggie simply spoke, as she was simply disgusted.

"Okay enough of that! Angel, what the fuck?" Vaggie growled, as she held Charlie's cheek.

"What? You said it was 'Show n' Tell' day! I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker." Angel groaned, as he never liked Tiffany.

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene." Husk groggily spoke, as he was cleaning a glass.

"Heh alright dickhead, what makes you think you have any right to insult my work, to my fuckin' face??" Angel growled, which Husker just groaned.

"You really gonna sit there and act like those scripts, ain't hot garbage?" Husk grumbled, as Angel gasped.

"Fuck you, this is classy art!" Angel argued, and gestured to the screen as everyone avoided the tv but nifty, I had too as that demon bit Angel's ass which I don't do..

"That's bullshit, you get drunk and bitch about them all the time! Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender, I know everything about you and these fuckers at this point..." Husk growled lowly, which Angel just rolled his eyes.

"That one, that one is an insecure buffon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep." Husk pointed at Pentious, as he recoiled in his chair.

"Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own." Husk pointed to Charlie, which Charlie just nervously laughed.

"Wh-What?! No, I— what? Pfft, no no!" Charlie exhaled, as she hugged herself.

"This one, judges everyone and everything because she hates herself." Husk gestured to Vaggie, which of course made her growl.

"Miss always secretive and on her phone, is in some deep shit and can't get herself out of it. So she's stuck here until she can, or if that person lets her go." Husk pointed at me, which I went red faced as everyone looked at me.

"Husk... Shut the fuck up!" I hissed, of course made him smirk.

"And Nifty? Hehhh, you don't even wanna know what her deal is." Husk groans, as Nifty gave him the hush face. This made Angel laugh, as Husk took a swig of his drink.

"You weren't kidding, haha wow! Kitten's got claws, meow!~" Angel flirted, which of course Husk pushed him away.

"And you! Don't get me started, I can see right through you and all this bullshit. And how fake you are.." Husk hissed in anger, as Angel chuckled.

"Oh, me? Fake? Wow! I had no idea, guess that's why I'm an actor dumbass. And!- Hold that thought." Angel was saying until, his phone started ringing so he picked it up.

"Hello? Uh, yeah I'm-I'm... No, no I just I-... No, I-I'm not... But, uh... Yeah, I'll be right there!" Angel was talking, and I knew who it was... Valentino, I could recognize his anger anywhere...

"Well, uh. Looks like Val needs me for an, uh— emergency shoot." Angel spoke, as he fixed his hair.

"Uh-uh sure." Husk growled lowly, which of course Angel heard.

"You know what? Fuck you, I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks a'me. So why don't you just crawl back, to whatever cave you came from porn critic." Angel grunted, as he stuck his fuck off finger at Husk.

"Hey Angel! I'll come with you!" I say, which Angel shrugged.

"Alright Oakly, but I don't know if a porn studio is your style." Angel snickered, which I chuckled if only you knew... I thought, as we were about to leave.

As Husk pulled me by my arm I hissed as he punctured through my skin, making me bleed slightly.

'If you leave without me you could be killed, Alastor isn't the demon to be messing with (y/n).' Husk warned, which I rolled my eyes.

'I'm looking out for Angel, Husker. If I die so be it, if I get to see my father and then perish so fucking be it.' I growled, and yanked my arm away from Husk which made the claw marks longer and deeper. So I just covered them, until we got to the V Tower.

"Angel, Oaklynn! You guys can't leave yet, we haven't finished our exercises for the day!" Charlie spoke, as she grabbed mine and Angel's hand to drag us back.

"We're sure you'll manage without us." Me and Angel spoke, as Angel was just about to open the door until Charlie put all her weight on the door to hold it shut.

"There isn't much time left, for the hotel to prove itself." Charlie pleaded, as Angel bent down to her level.

"Dollface, it's my job. I know you want to fix everything, but unless you can fix my boss. There's nothing you can do." Angel spoke as he let me go first, then he shit the door.

As we left the hotel, to go to the V Tower.. My home, I know Husk warned me and all, but I just want to make sure Angel is okay... If I die, then so be it...