Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV

As we all sat around the table for breakfast the next day anyways, as the power got restored after my father and Alastor had a little rumble and tumble over the tv and radio...

"We have a problem, Alastor is getting closer to Miss. Princess Morningstar. So our main concern now is ensuring that no deal is ever struck, between Lucifer's brat and that smiling freak!" My father spoke, as he seems pissed right the fuck off hints why he's having whiskey this morning...

"Umm dad, how exactly are we supposed to stop it?" I asked, which Val struck up.

"Put something inside them, that's how I get the bitches to behave." Val smirked, which I gagged.

"Sweetie not at the table please, but uhh maybe someone on the inside isn't such a bad idea after all." Vox spoke, as I hung my head low.

"Ohh do you think Angel would?" I smirked, which Val groaned.

"That lanky prick, won't even return my calls." Val growled, which I sighed as I looked at Vox.

"We need someone who Little Miss. Bleeding Heart, would take in." Vox spoke, which i perked up.

"Hey maybe I could do it, I'm trying to learn shapeshifting! Also a bit of camouflage, dad please!" I say, which he froze.

"Well if you insist, but you're gonna need backup. Got any ideas, anyone?" Vox spoke, as I beamed with a smile.

"Well we need someone who's pathetic, desperate and with no direct eyes to us." Vel smirked, as Vox sighed.

"I employ every down on their luck loser, this side of hell! Who the fuck is left?" Val groaned, this made Vox scoffed.

"I think I have just the one." Vox snickered, as his hypnotic eye goes crazy.

As we all understood the plan, Vox gave me a Voxtech watch that he made just for me as it's my (f/c), so there's so other watch like it!

Once I met Sir Pentious half way to the Hazbin Hotel, I snapped my finger and changed my form to a bunny but I still kept my bat wings I just changed the look. As the colour scheme for this form was different, you would probably see them on cannibals.

As me and Pentious got to the hotel, I gave him the gesture to knock on the door so he did which was as loud and hard as his fist would let him.

We waited a little bit, then a woman answered the door as Pentious took his hat off for respect.

"Why hello, my dear." Pentious smiled nervously, as he looked at me.

"Oh uhh sup." I say, which the woman kicked down Pentious to the ground while holding a spear to his throat.

"Wait wait wait! I come in peace!" Pentious panicked, as he looked at me.

"What are you doing here?!" The woman yelled, as he gave me and Pentious a death stare.

"Vaggie, what's the problem?" I heard another woman say, then a gasp escaped her mouth. As the woman with the long hair, was identified as Vaggie.

"Oh, hello again!" The woman spoke, as I looked at Pentious.

"Again? Pentious what in the fuck were you doing here?" I growled, which Pentious gulped.

"W-Well I uhh, you see my dear I was trying to destory Alastor the Radio Demon." Pentious stuttered out, which I just snickered.

'Even my father can't defeat the strawberry pimp.' I chuckled to myself, as I straightened my posture out.

"Umm well I didn't come looking for a fight, I uhhh... I heard that you're helping people, to be better? Aheh isn't that right uhhh, Oaklynn...?" Pentious spoke nervously, as he tried to not give out my name due to it having a V at the beginning of my name.

(If your name doesn't have a V at the beginning, either add one or take the first letter and add it! Since you are one of the Vees, plus (y/n)'s mother made sure to put a V at the beginning of her name. To honor her father, aka Vox! Also I chose the undercover name, if your name is Oaklynn you can change it or keep it.)

"You two heard right!" The woman spoke happily, which I looked at Pentious he just nervously smiled.

"Welcome to our home of healing, our resort of restoration! Our-" The woman was saying, until she got cut off by Angel Dust which I began to panic...

"Are you fucking nuts? This chump was trying to kill us, like literally six hours ago! And now you want to bring him in here, to live with us?"

"Oh look he brought a buddy, Charlie they reek of bad news!" Angel growled, which I looked at the blonde woman who was identified as Miss. Morningstar.

"Angel come on! This place is about second chances, and who deserves one more than this... Slithery, slippery special little man!" Charlie giggled, as I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to protect this place?" Angel asked Vaggie, which she looked at Charlie.

"*sighs* I... Guess he's not much of a threat, without the war machine." Vaggie groaned, as Pentious smiled.

"Or even with the war machine." Vaggie spoke, as Pentious's smile faded quickly.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Sir Pentious and Oaklynn, welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" Charlie squealed, which Pentious smiled.

"No darling thank you, you won't regret this." Pentious chuckled, as he looked at me and I looked back to see my father's drone watching as I smiled.

"Eh, I'd give you a week tops." Angel groaned,

As we walked into the hotel, Angel sorta knew about Pentious hopefully not about me. As we walked in, Charlie seemed really excited about this.

"So this is the bar, and the bartender! This is the certain, this is the new wall after Pentious broke the last one! Heh, and oh this THIS is..."Charlie was saying, until Vaggie grabbed her arm.

"Babe, you don't have to show them every detail." Vaggie chuckled, which Charlie squeaked.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to have our first real guests!" Charlie spoke, which Angel rolled his eyes.

"Uh, what the hell am I then?" Angel growled, as the girls looked at him.

"Well, you're an important part of our family here, Angel. But you, um uhh..." Charlie spoke, trying her best not to hurt his feelings.

"Constantly make us look bad, sexually harass the staff, and have literally never once tried to improve!" Vaggie bursted out, which I looked at Angel.

"What she means is, it's just nice to have some demons interested for once!" Charlie spoke while walking past Angel with Vaggie, as Angel began to feel sad in a way.