Chapter 11

Third Person POV

"Uuugh! Why is this so haaaard?... What am I doing wrong? Like I lost two of them, not just one!" Charlie complained, as she slid down the door and hugged herself.

"Well, I mean... You're the princess of hell." Vaggie spoke, as Charlie raised an eyebrow.

"So?" Charlie asked, which Vaggie smiled.

"So, you don't really use the power that comes with that. Which I love about you, but maybe you can I don't know... Command, a little more authority?" Vaggie exclaimed, which made Charlie frown.

"But, that's so mean..." Charlie wined, which Vaggie thought for a moment.

"It's not mean exactly, it's uhhh... Aggressive kindness!" Vaggie smiled, as her lover perked up.

"Okay! I could be so aggressively kind, to Angel's boss that I can convince him to let Angel, spend more time at the hotel! Maybe then, Oaklynn won't go running off too!" Charlie squeaked, which made Vaggie smile warmly.

"Sure, whatever gets you there babe." Vaggie giggled, as Charlie ran back to Vaggie and hugged her tightly while giving her a peck on the lips.

(Y/n)/Oaklynn's POV

As me and Angel were walking down the entertainment part of the pentagram, I saw my father on the screen along with Val and Vel of course.

I just want this nightmare to be over with... I thought as both me and Angel walked into the V Tower, we were of course greeted by staff that worked here. Oh and of course Kitty, I think her sensors recognized me since she was right by my side, and hugging me while Angel wasn't looking.

"Hey Angel, can you show me where the bathroom is?" I asked, making it seem like I haven't been here or even lived here before.

"Y-Yeah sure, it's right down here. I'll wait for ya, or I can text ya what floor the studio is on." Angel exclaimed, which I kinda blushed.

"J-Just text me the floor, I'm good with directions." I smiled, which Angel just shrugged and left.

As I went into the bathroom, I began to hyperventilate as my nose started bleeding. For fuck sakes... I thought, as I snapped my fingers.

I watched myself turn from Oaklynn, to me which I began to breathe normal sorta anyways. As I left the bathroom of course after my bloody nose stopped, I went to Vel's floor as I knew she would have to be getting ready for a show.

"No, oh my fucking god burn it!" I heard Vel scream, as she was stressed again.

"Hey Vel!" I spoke, upon hearing my voice she spun around in my direction.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Vel smiled, which I nodded.

As she just was stunned, I began to walk towards her as we were brought into a hug by each other's arms locking in place. I could sense a presents behind me, as I looked to see who it was.

"D-Dad...?" I ask, as I could feel tears flow down my face.

"It's me honey." Vox smiled, as I ran up to him and just began to cry.

"Daddy I'm so so sorry, I-I should've listened to you and just stayed hidden!!!" I cried, which Vox began to panic and so did Vel.

So Vox looked at Vel, as he popped something up on his screen. She then nodded, then my father teleported me and him to his office, so it was more private.

"Wh-What do you mean?..." Vox questioned, as he rubbed my back as I stayed quiet.

"(Y/n) Vanstone, you only say daddy when I'm right or when you're scared. What happened at the hotel?" Vox demanded, which I looked at him with my tear stained face.

"A-Alastor... H-He's got me...-" I was saying, until Vox freaked.

"HE HAS YOU ON A LEASH?!" Vox yelled, which I began to panic.

"Dad I'll be fine, I'll figure something out. I'll be leash free, I just hope..." I groaned, which Vox scoffed.

"That old timey fuckface prick, when I get ahold of him he's never going to see anything ever again." Vox growled lowly, as he hugged me.

I stayed like this with him for awhile, we eventually parted ways as I teleported to Val's studio. Which I was greeted by a bunch of pornstars, then Val looked in my direction.

"Oh my gosh chicita, (y/n) you're back! Are you here to help?" Val asked, as he genuinely hugged me.

"Woah when did we start having a good relationship?" I joked, as Val ruffled up my hair.

"Since you came back home, anyway do you wanna roll with Angel after this scene?" Val asked, which I told him to come closer.

'I can but I have to change back to Oaklynn, that's my fake name at the hotel.' I whisper, which Val smirks.

"Alrighty then, here you can watch this then. Angel, whenever you're ready just say." Val smirked, which Angel exhaled.

"Ohhh! Daddy, I... Uhhhh?..." Angel spoke, but he seemed confused and grabbed his script from under the pillow.

"Do you expect me, to memorize this whole script?" Angel asked, as Travis was making goo-goo eyes at me which I snarled.

"Just improv it, do you think anyone watches for the dialogue? Action!" Valentino smirked, as he handed me the script.

As the door was slammed open by more of Val's workers, I began to feel a little heated and embarrassed that I had to be here... I usually avoid hanging out with Val, when he's working...

"Oh, no! So many burglars, and only one me! Whatever shall I do? I guess, I'll have to do all of you." Angel smirked, as he let the blanket fall. I could physically feel my face go hot, as I squirmed on my chair.

"Ohh! So what are you gonna do ta' me? CHARLIE?!" Angel spoke seductively, until someone walked in.

Which I looked behind me, and saw Charlie was he so I looked at Val and he wasn't looking so I snapped my fingers to teleport out of here. So I could change back to Oaklynn, as I thought it would be safer just in case...