Chapter 4

As I woke up I realized Vox must've carried me to my room which I thought was sweet, so I got dressed and went downstairs to Velvette's studio. Where she gets ready models ready for shows, and she told me she needed help as Valentino destroyed her studio as he was pissed.

I mean when I say pissed, I mean pissed. So she needed me to help her, along with my father as Val was my fathers boy toy which I mean ew disgusting! Bleh!!

As I got to her studio, it was a bloody fucking mess... I groaned as this is one of the reasons I hate Valentino, he's got the shortest temper and he's just super annoying.

Once my father arrived, he smiled once he saw me as he put his elbow on my head as I was much shorter than him.

"What is this? Wrist ruffles?? Is it 1750? Burn it like the witches who wore!!" Velvette yelled, which I jumped a little.

"Oh, Velvette! I can see you're busy. Tell me, where is our hot headed friend now?" Vox spoke, as he patted my head gently.

"Up in his tower, waiting for a flat faced prince to calm him down. Oh and (y/n) darling, I need your opinion. Purple or red?" Velvette spoke, almost annoyed as she's running late for her fashion show.

"I would say purple, especially if it's a deep one with lace." I say proudly, which Vox just ruffles up my hair.

As Velvette yelled for Audrey one of her models, and snapped her fingers looking for the right dress she landed on this one.

The dress:

The top part had lace, and it was strapless but it was stunning

The top part had lace, and it was strapless but it was stunning. Which my eyes lit up, which made Velvette giggle.

"I know I have a great assistant, thank you (y/n)!" Velvette smiled, as she took a pic of both me and her.

"So uh, what got Val out of sorts today?" Vox asked, which Velvette's mood changed quickly.

"Oh who knows, but he tore up my best model! And you know, the show can't wait for that unlucky bitch to pull herself together! MELISSA GET OVER HERE!!" Velvette started yelling, as she's still pissed at Val.

"No, no, no! Hideous, I want to die. Eww! Oh, yes that's the one!" Vel smiled, as she landed on a very pretty pink, black and white dress as it looks suit for a party.

"Well, looks like you have everything under control here. If you need my daughter, you're welcome to borrow her for your show. Just make sure, her colours don't come out during the show." My father spoke, as he winked at me which made me gleam with big eyes.

"Of course I do fuck you, now shoo take care of the piss baby! Also take you're daughter with you, if I need her I'll call her." Vel rolled her eyes, which my smile dropped.

As me and Vox started our journey to Val's room, which I should mention Vox has actually gave me the ability to teleport either through technology or anywhere I think. He always says, it comes in handy if I get in trouble.

As we got to the door, two moth servants opened the door for us. Which since I'm a fox bat demon, my sense of smell is stronger than most demons. So inhaling Val's saliva smoke, I get 10x dizzier than most demons.

To the point it makes me feel sick, which as we entered Val's room Vox took quick notice and covered my nose as my body couldn't function probably.

As Vox looked over to the couch, he found the source of the smoke which Val was smoking, like it was the last day in hell. As Val turned, he noticed both me and Vox.

"Fucking finally!! Kitty, another drink!!" Val yelled, as he smashed his glass on the ground. Which the smoke disappeared as Vox let go of my nose I began to literally hyperventilate.

"It's okay, just breathe he should be done smoking with you here." Vox spoke calmly, which made my heart rate go down as I began to calm myself.

"Can you believe what that piece of shit did, the ungrateful whore!!" Val yelled, as Kitty brought him another drink as he smashed it against the wall where me and Vox were standing. So we just moved out of the way.

"Um, which whore are we talking about this time?" Vox asked, as I held my head due to the massive headache.

"Fuckin' Angel Dust! Who the hell else would I be talking about!! That fucking slut walked out on me, ME!!!" Val growled, as he looked at me and Vox.

"Oh by the way sorry for smoking out your daughter Vox, maybe you should I don't know demand her to leave." Valentino rolled his eyes, which Vox snickered.

"Oh I would, but Velvette has a show to do. Which she wanted to come with me, so here we are Val deal with it." Vox snapped, which Val rolled his eyes.

"Okay yeah whatever. Now what was I saying?... Oh yeah Angel, so I fucking made him the star he is today! Without me, he's just a bag of meat. With some mildly entertaining holes," Val pouted. Which I was on my phone, along with Vox until he perked up.

"Angel quit?" Vox smiled, which Val growled.

"No he didn't ducking quit, it's worse... HE MOVED!!!" Val yelled, as he smashed Vox's phone against the wall which made Vox angry. I hid my phone, as I hid behind my father.

"He thinks he can just walk in here, work. Then go home somewhere else, CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THAT?!" Val screamed, as his saliva dripped from his mouth as I held my nose. As even the slightest bit of it, can make me sick.

"He thinks he can run off, and shack up with Lucifer's bimbo daughter!" Val hissed, which I looked up at my Father.

"Angel is living with, Lucifer's daughter now?" Vox smirked, which I cocked my head to the side.

"Yeah, that bitch. Chalkie or Chandler, or... I don't know, something mannish like that! She's got this hotel, whatever!" Val growled as he opened his closet, which I looked at my phone and at the news.

"Yeah don't you mean, Charlotte Morningstar aka Charlie. She's the founder of, the Hazbin Hotel." I spoke, which Vox smiled as he ruffled up my hair.

"Yeah that's the one, and which of these makes me look sexier?" Val smirked, which I gagged as Vox chuckled.

"What are you doing, Val? You're not going over there, are you?" Vox spoke, as he used his hypnotic eye.

"That slippery twink is going to remember who owns him. I'm going to fuck everyone in that rancid shithole, I swear to go!" Val growled, which my father went up to Valentino and made that dick, face him.

"VAL! Haha, think about it." Vox spoke, as he turned his brightness up and used his hypnotic eye again.