𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 ♡ hollyberry

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» NOT REQUESTED . «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #002 》
hollyberry cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» FALLING FOR U / PEACHY! FT. MXMTOON «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁  ❚❚  ▷ ↻

I DIDN'T WANNA BELIEVE THAT I COULD LOSE YOU !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ Probably wouldn't manipulate you in any way, and if she did, it's likely on accident. She'd feel bad immediately after (that's not how a good friend or lover acts!!)

♡ She would probably still kiss you even if it's platonic, just on the cheek or hand or something.

♡ She used to worry for her son all of the time, so in the same manner, likely fusses over every little thing about you. How you're dressed, how you style your hair, your mannerisms, etc.

♡ Not controlling to an extent, but definitely has a way she wants it to be. She wants both of you to fully trust one another and love each other, and wouldn't give up til that happens.

♡ Very, very strong obviously, so she can politely threaten someone if they get in the way. But she wouldn't need to in most cases, because she'll just isolate you from other people besides her (and her friends!! Bros before S/Os).

♡ She likes to play dress up with you. Like styling your hair, picking out your clothes...of course, if you aren't comfortable with that, she won't force you!

♡ Would only go against your wishes in the initial phases, when she goes yandere.

♡ She probably doesn't act too differently if she's a platonic yandere. Just maybe a lil less PDA.

♡ She kidnaps you, but spoils you and keeps you in a fancy ass room in a castle.

♡ She would likely have to be friends with you for a long ass time to go yandere. She feels threatened or realizes her feelings and then kidnaps you.

♡ She doesn't mean to betray your trust (and it really hurts her to!) but some things just have to be done, y'know?

♡ You're likely hurt and confused for the first few weeks or months, but Hollyberry keeps her possessive feelings to herself, and when she doesn't act any different, you likely fall back into that same previous dynamic with her.

♡ She's very happy if you form close bonds with her family, whether her relationship with you is platonic or not.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵