𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 ♡ b. raisin

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY BUNNYCRUMBS «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #018 》
black raisin cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» DEVIL TOWN / CAVETOWN «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

BUT I FEEL A LITTLE SAFER WHEN I'M WITH YOU !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ Black Raisin comes off as rude or uncaring at first.

♡ But that's just her nature! You could even call her shy.

♡ She wants to be a little more affectionate, especially if you've already established some romantic relationship, but she finds it hard to show her appreciation for you.

♡ She'll ask her crows for advice; whether or not they can reply doesn't matter.

♡ Eventually, she warms up to the idea and grows accustomed to being affectionate and sweet.

♡ She'll try her best to cradle you in her arms, but the problem with that is she's...missing an arm, so...

♡ It's never much of a hug, never much of a cuddle, but for you, a side hug or pat on the head or shoulder will suffice.

♡ She likes complimenting you, but in a very roundabout way.

♡ Don't call her out on it—she'll get really embarrassed and blushy! And defensive!

♡ Hold her one (1) hand please, she likes the feel of your touch.

♡ Hug her too! She can't fully hug you, so make up for it with your own hug, please! She'll thank you under her breath.

♡ Her crows 100% like to surround you and beg for pets. Pet them. It'll make all of you happy (but primarily the crows).

♡ And naturally, if you're ever sad, she'll be right by your side immediately, consoling you and reassuring you. She'll tend to your every need, and make sure you feel better.

♡ If that sadness is caused by another person, she'll ramble about how wrong they are, how far from the truth their words are, etc.

♡ And if that doesn't work, she has...other methods of dealing with the cause of your sadness.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵