crenshaw cathy

✧

Since her date with Asher, the two had been spending an incredible amount of time together not wanting to leave each other's side. Even when Spencer had asked Evelyn if she'd help him pass out tickets for Coop to perform at some roller rink, she of course said yes. But, only if she could bring Asher along with her.

"We're late," she giggled, pulling away from the kiss.

"Come on," he groaned, pressing his face against her neck, lightly brushing his lips against it in a teasing manner. "What's 5 more minutes?"

"Asher I'm not gonna keep making out with you in your car," she chuckled. "We're basically in front of Spencer's house."

He held his hands up defensively. "Fine, fine. If you insist. Let's go."

The two walked up to the house, Asher slightly annoyed that he was being dragged their instead of spending time with Evelyn and knocked on the door.

Olivia opened the door sending the two warm smiles. "Hey."

"Hey, Liv," Evelyn said, bringing her friend in for a hug and stepping into the house. "Ricky? What are you doing here?"

"I was with Jordan," Enrique answered, shrugging his shoulders. "You stole our other half so we've been hanging out more."

"Alright, the squad's all here," Spencer said. "We appreciate y'all."

"Yeah, no problem," Asher said, wrapping his arm around Evelyn's waist. "What's the plan?"

"Divide and conquer," Kia answered.

"So, you and Evie are a thing now, right?" Dillon asked Asher. "Like, forreal, forreal?"

Asher looked down at the girl. "Um..."

Evelyn spoke up. "We haven't really put a label on anything."

"We haven't put a label on anything, yet," he corrected. "But, we will."

"Well, you better treat her right because as soon as I turn 18, she'll be the first person I call. I already got one guy out of the way," Dillon grinned, pointing over at a frowning Jordan. "I will happily make it two."

"You know you're gonna have a fight on your hands, though," Asher teased. "Not letting my girl slip away that easily."

"Ooh, sorry, to break it to the both of you. But, Olivia Baker has the key to my heart," Evelyn giggled, grabbing her friend's hand. "Come on, let's go pass out tickets!"

☆☆☆

Liv hummed lightly as she swung their hands back and forth. "You and Asher seem to be doing good."

"Yeah," she grinned. "He hasn't left my side in like three days."

"I know," she said. "You missed our appointment at the rehab center with Layla. She was really looking forward to seeing you, Evie."