Next?

Above all, thanks for reading RTA! I've always mainly written for fun, but it's super exciting when I see I have real live actual humans reading it. If you fit that category, I'm talking to you, fellow human. 😉🥰

Double thanks if you're one of those amazing people who commented or voted! (Besides giving me a shot of excitement, engagement like that also tricks Wattpad's algorithm into thinking this book is good. 😂) I somehow hit 113 in werewolf a few days ago (October 10, 2021) and it was pretty amazing seeing my little 4k book squished between two books with a million+ reads each that high in the rankings.

So, I'm not done writing (I'm never actually done writing) or posting (since I've got two still ongoing books on this account, although one is nearly finished):

- The Alpha's Other Woman is getting switched to a chapter every day for the last ten chapters. It's set in the same universe as RTA, about three years later, tangentially related but stand alone. The mc, Carrie, was in a serious relationship with her alpha when he finds his mate and she gets tossed aside like trash. (There are a couple of crossover characters from RTA.)

- The Hunter's Alpha is going to be twice weekly and it's finished offline, just waiting to be posted. It's also set in the same universe as RTA, about twenty years later, tangentially related. The mc, Amber, is a human raised and mistreated by hunters, and then she's taken prisoner by a moody werewolf who just so happens to be... (Hahaha, I'm sure you can guess who he is to her. There's a crossover character from RTA in this one too.)

- There will be a fourth book on this account (since I accidentally started writing it while on vacation this summer, whoops! What else was I going to do on a ten hour drive? Not write? Pfft!) tentatively called The Alpha Assassin. This one is set a couple of years after THA, same universe, against related but stand alone. It follows Kain (remember that serious kid sitting in the Stonemason dungeon? Well now he's a serious hot adult) who becomes an assassin who kills evil people for money. He's past thirty so he assumes he's never going to find his mate and he doesn't need the vulnerability anyway so it's just as well. And then he does find her...and turns out he knows her, and he's not happy about it for reasons that will be revealed. I plan to fully write this one before I start posting, and I'm going to wait until at least January 2022 in case I decide I want to throw it in the Wattys at some point and that'll give me an extra year of eligibility than if I post it near the end of 2021.

- Speaking of Wattys, I tossed RTA in this year's (2021). I doubt it has much of a chance, but there's zero percent chance if I don't try, right?

I was originally only going to write the three books on this account, but turns out writing werewolf books is kind of fun, and I've got ideas for about ten more (and counting). Would you be potentially interested in reading a RTA sequel? I've got one I'm going to write for Nanowrmo and one other potential I might write if there's a show of interest.

- Jack (remember the business partner who was the voice on the phone/slash guy who helped Vander navigate Stonemason while rescuing Kylie?) He's charming and easy-going, but deep down he just desperately wants to find his mate. He's been secretly searching for her (although he won't admit it out loud and barely even to himself). Of course he finds her, but she's not what he was expecting, sort of an opposites attract and then drive each other crazy story. Tentatively called The Contrary Mate. (I'm open to suggestions on what Jack should look like since I haven't decided yet, any physical qualities you'd love to see in a male werewolf mc you don't usually see? I don't care what he looks like as long as he's hot.)
This is my Nanowrmo project.

- Kylie and Vander's daughter (who's still unborn and nameless at this point.) When she's a baby, there's a prophecy about how her mate will drag her into the darkness. Instead of sitting around feeling sorry for themselves and having their daughter find out at the last minute, they raise her to be competent and as prepared as possible. Of course, she still walks straight into the prophecy, but her eyes are open. And lucky for K&V's daughter, prophecies are tricky things to interpret. Tentatively called The Shadow Mate. (If you've got any favourite girl names you'd like to see, I'm open to suggestions for if I write this one, too.)

So, if any of these future projects look interesting to you, you could follow my account for future news/updates. If not, still, thanks for reading!